Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1259

Thread: NOV Testing

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sooo pissed!! BFN after a 3.5 hour hold. It was a 80 cent Walmart cheapie so I went out to buy a FRER but they only had clear blue so I got that for FMU tomorrow. So upset!!! This is why I wait till a missed period and now that didn't work.

So can anyone help me figure out what's going on. Here's my cycle: AF nov. 5 (they've been about 24 days). Positive ovulation while on vacation nov. 13 but I usually O 2 days later and it felt like I did nov. 15 or 16. We BD nov. 12, 13, and 17. I was caught up in vacation and really not watching for ovulation, it even shocked me that I got a positive. I had my usual ovary cramping after my suspected ovulation and I felt nothing later in the month (no primary ovary cramping I have from ovulation to AF or a delayed O). I dropped saw palmetto this month and had dropped vitex the month before. DH was talking OLE but he forgets unless. I hand it to him so I doubt he did this month (getting him back on that tonight and getting back on LE tonight-I have had too many cheats with vacation and thanksgiving I'm kind of off right now). I did take a Benadryl to help sleep at the beginning of my cycle (randomly) and took a Claritin 4 days before positive ovulation and then realized that would dry me up too much so stopped it completely.

I never feel AF coming, just get ovary pains. I don't feel like she's on the way now. Almost threw up a couple times today. I did feel ligament pain tonight, which I do feel normally. Boobs feel full which is kind of normal the day before AF also.

Sat, about 12dpo, when I thought AF would arrive I had stringy ewcm and I thought I saw 2 tiny drops of pink. I had to squint to see it and I thought it was the start of AF but nothing evolved.
    I didn't have much hope for this cycle and then I'm 2 days late and got my hopes up. 1 more test and then I'm waiting to see what happens for a few days.

Any advice???

I hate waiting!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dpike, I think it's possible you're pregnant but need to use FMU to get a pos. on a test. Take a HPT in the morning and see. There's also a chance you didn't actually O. Without charting temps, there's no way to know for sure ovulation happened. Your LP could also be a little longer than normal this cycle, which can happen too. I've got my FX for you that you'll get a BFP tomorrow!!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Pinkin! I really thought it was a bfp. Take care hun and hope to hear from you soon. x
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by signingmommyfor3 View Post
    The link didn't take me anywhere!
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry pinkin and I hope you feel better soon. Come back whenever you're ready.

Good luck to all going into December!! Wishing you all bfps!

Af hasn't shown yet (was due this morning) but I'm not getting my hopes up as this has happened before and it ended up just starting later in the day. I've had all the usual pre af cramping last few days so I really don't think there's any chance of it not coming. I'm only going to buy a test if its not here by tomorrow morning.

7. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Dpike, I think it's possible you're pregnant but need to use FMU to get a pos. on a test. Take a HPT in the morning and see. There's also a chance you didn't actually O. Without charting temps, there's no way to know for sure ovulation happened. Your LP could also be a little longer than normal this cycle, which can happen too. I've got my FX for you that you'll get a BFP tomorrow!!
    Thank you! Defiantly testing in the am. If it's a bfn I guess I had a delayed ovulation due to vacation and vacation drinking, traveling and hot tubs along with antihistamines. Ugh!!

I hate that I never thought it was my month until I was late.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dpike sorry for the bfn. How many DPO are you? Did you chart? I didn't get a BFP until 15dpo. Hoping the spotting at 12dpo was implantation and your BFP is around the corner x

it's a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well its now after 12 noon and still no sign of af....... so hard to stop hope from sneaking back in... still going to wait it out until tomorrow

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed she doesn't arrive at all Pbn!!!

it's a

12. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast