Page 35 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 8dpo today. I will be continuing to test everyday but I will start to look a little closer starting tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be 11 days past my trigger, so it should technically be out of my system. At 11dpo, I go in to see my RE for a clomid check and FX he does a hcg test. I think he will, but I never really know with him. My lp is only 13 days, so I'll know more by 14dpo. This morning I woke up with af-like cramps and sore boobs. FX they're good signs!! Good luck everyone!!!

My FF Chart: 4bb174 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

2. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tfahn, thank you for sharing about your pets. I'm sorry for the recent losses. it's incredible you adopted a 3 legged cat, and how cute that she likes the dog! My prior cat was like that, liked dogs but not other cats. My older cat Fenja has a lot of pain and restricted movement (can't jump very high) due to past major injuries. Apparently she was a mess when the shelter found her. Hard to believe bc for all her (now totally justifiable grouchiness), she is the BEST cat I've ever had. She is super well-trained, very intelligent, doesn't mess with things, amazing hunter eho eats her kills, and loves to snuggle for hours. She'll spend 3/4 of a day lying/sleeping on top of me. She loves sitting up on my chest right near my face and putting a paw on my chin gently. And she crackle purrs like a fire, very loud!

Whiskey peed on my (incredibly expensive) custom mattress last night (she peed on it multiple times right after i first got her) and I flipped the fuck out. I don't understand how in the 1 minute she was in my room, still don't know HOW she got in, she had to go THERE to pee. I laid down right in the puddle (where my middle back rests so my hair and shirt got soaked) before i realised. I'm still treating my back up mattress that she peed on, so I'm on a rock hard one now that KILLS my back. Oh and I don't have a clean top sheet that isn't being treated for cat urine or in the wash. Soooo upset and in so much pain. WHY oh why do cats have to pee on BEDS?!

Girlie, thanks for your well wishes. I do think since you already have one daughter that you probably don't need as much of a sway to get another one. Diet and one attempt may be enough.

Ksmom, I'm so sorry for the false positive. I think your O date is probably correct. Your chart looks great, fx your temps stay up and AF stays away. 9 months on the diet is a long time and not fun!

Gagirl your chart looks very promising! I don't believe in implantation dips but I do think dips during the LP, which are generally caused by secondary estrogen surges, can be a good sign. A high cervix is a GREAT sign.

Momamia, your chart looks good! I hope your symptoms wre due to pregnancy.
    Last edited by maidentomother; February 6th, 2016 at 07:42 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes momamia4, Gagirl0221 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for typos, my tablet is behaving very badly, grr.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quinn, I don't think that's too big of a follicle. Fx the Clomid & IUI get you your BFP this cycle! Btw, if your LP is usually 11 days but was 13 last cycle, I bet you Oed 2 days later than you think.

Princess, pulling out does not count as an attempt. If you BDed on CD13 and CD16 and Oed on CD16 (am I getting that right? ) then it is pretty unlikely that the later attempt was in time. Most likely you would conceive only from the O-3 attempt so pink friendly IMO. Can you post your chart?

Nann & Pbn3, SurePredicts are very sensitive, they claim 10miu and are almost as good as the old FRERs. I see the same faint line on your latest test, Nann.

As for me, I had a temp rise today at 5dpo, despite sleeping without any covering. So far my post O temps are looking very normal for me, which makes sense since it's still so early. 10 days until I plan to test, I hope AF stays away.

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PBN, I'm 5DPO today and will start testing at 9dpo, stalk away!
    Just bought more FRER so I'm all ready to test, really hopeful to get a BFP since I had the MC last month and this is the first I ovulated since the MC as far as I know.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

9. Likes momamia4, maidentomother, essnce629 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so excited for all the ladies that are testing soon!! Come on BFPs!!!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

11. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 8dpo today. My temp was back up this am it was 98.19 yesterday and 98.36 this am but I did not get up after I took it went Bach to sleep for 3 more hrs and rechecked it was 98.41. I think I slept with my mouth open some though. I have been feeling lil ovary pain on right one more than the left. I will be testing starting tomorrow. Fx to all that are testing soon.
    Blessed with DD 2008, DD 2012, DD 2014 🙏🙏🙏 to add : in 2016. ( Bring on all blue dust my way)

13. Likes momamia4, maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is due today. It'll show I'm almost sure of it. I'll keep u all posted of course
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all I've been swaying for a girl for four months! We have two adorable boys I was so hoping for a positive pregnancy test this month swore it was this month but my period came early yesterday! looking for some one in the same boat feeling really discouraged! Never had trouble getting preggo w other two my hubby says to stop swaying and let it happen naturally so confused plus I'm very little so its been hard to not lose too much weight I've held steady lately but have lost about five pounds! I'm wondering if that's why I haven't got preggo too thin and the supplements? Please any advise

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi cmiller, sorry about AF. How many cycles have you been TTC? Exactly how long have you been on the diet? Doing it vegetarian style? How many daily cals total on average? What supps beyond folate/folic acid are you taking? Are you just doing one attempt at positive OPK? Anything else you are doing to sway? List everything and we can maybe see if you're using tactics that inhibit conception. I assume your cycles are regular; are you charting (temping) to confirm that your attempts in past cycles have been well timed? How early was your AF this month? Could you have Oed earlier than you think? What's your BMI and how long has your weight been stable?

My Ovulation Chart

Page 35 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast