Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inforthree View Post
    Oddly, I've been having some scanty spotting today at 8 dpo. I've never had any implantation bleeding before, wondering if it's just my whole cycle being messed up after mirena. I'll test on Friday!

Glad you're going to keep trying XX.

Hope your BP can be controlled, YB.
    Out of my 4 pregnancies I have only had an implantation bleed with one of them so it can happen only once. Fx for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Inforthree liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    So I am back this month girls. Cd15 here. I didnt take my clomid this month and i am doing no swaying at all! I hope to ovulate cd18 and get my attempt in evening of cd17 as my husband is working away from cd18!

Best of luck to everyone this month xo
    Welcome back fx for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely Purple! I am hoping and praying that Clomid does the trick!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I have a neighbor that has severe PCOS, and they have been trying for #3 before we got pregnant with our DS3 . I feel badly for her. She is even on Metformin and Clomid.

I just hate to see people struggle to get their babies .

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Absolutely Purple! I am hoping and praying that Clomid does the trick!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I have a neighbor that has severe PCOS, and they have been trying for #3 before we got pregnant with our DS3 . I feel badly for her. She is even on Metformin and Clomid.

I just hate to see people struggle to get their babies .

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    My best friend is one of those people and I really don't know how to tell her I pregnant with number 4 last time i thought I was she hung up the phone and cried told me later i shouldn't have told her and could have wait a few months. 2 days ago she was fishing for information but I wasn't going to tell her anything just yet because she has just bought her 1st house and I done want to put a downer on that. She also said she hates people who can just pop them out and even though I have had to have fertility treatment to get this one she not going to see it like that just yet and I know it's doing to upset her no matter when I tell her. Ahe has put offbtedting for so long she has only just now asked for help and the basic test have showed no reason why she isnt getting pregnant. I think she has a very short lp but won't look for when she is o'ing or record her cycles because that will tell her so much. I want to tell her about me but I also want to save her feelings. I wish nothing more than for her to have a baby!

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; April 28th, 2016 at 02:22 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post

Purple -- I hope the clomid does the trick! Is this your first cycle taking it? Sending you lots of sticky dust!
    Thanks I took it back in November last year as I got some leftovers from a friend. This time it will be properly monitored so hopefully I can get good timing.

DS1 is also a clomid baby and I took it once when trying for DS2 and got pregnant but miscarried.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Hi everyone! Update on me:

So I went to a GYN appointment today for the first time ever in my life. I've only seen homebirth midwives with my pregnancies and family doctors for everything else including my annual pap, etc. I wanted to figure out what's up with my super heavy hemorrhaging periods, possible fibroids, and low iron. The doctor I went to had excellent reviews and specializes in fertility issues. She spent an hour with me! Anyways, she did a transvaginal ultrasound and said I do NOT have any fibroids, but that my uterus is enlarged (6-8 week pregnancy size) and I have a big golf ball sized mass on my left ovary! She said it looked like ovarian endometriosis, so a big blood and tissue filled mass (endometrioma it's called)! I guess they are also called chocolate cysts because when you cut them open it looks like a chocolate truffle! She said the enlarged uterus may just be from me having had kids. She did say it was lumpy though! But none of that is causing my heavy periods she said. She took a bunch of blood tests and wants to test me for blood disorders like sickle cell, von willebrand, etc. She also wants me to try and not have a period for 1-2 months to build up my iron stores. So she prescribed some progesterone only pill that's stronger than the mini pill and should stop my period. Then she prescribed another med, Lysteda, that's non-hormonal to take during my period that should make it lighter. That one I'm actually leary of taking since it causes blood clots and I'm already at risk for that due to my homozygous MTHFR mutation and I read a study where several women with the same mutation suffered strokes while taking it!!! So not sure about that one. She'll get back to me in a week to go over all my blood test results. The progesterone pill may shrink my ovarian mass (she'll recheck in 6 weeks), but if not I'll need laproscopic surgery to remove it since it's not normal. Fun times!

Well atleast you have some answers and hopefully everything will work out good and soon get your baby girl. Just sucks having to deal with all that.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone? it's gone quite here!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still have light spotting. Seems probably like an odd AF coming off the IUD. So hopefully better luck in May!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April is going to be awesome 2ww thread!

Sooo, I've been much better with the diet and only had 3 off days during AF. Buh-ut, my temp is high this morning!! Like my in my post-O range! If it's high for the next two days then I for sure Oed. If not, then it could be a fluke high temp. I've been getting good sleep lately so lack of consistent sleep in a row is not the cause of my high temp. Good news is we only had one attempt so if I did O, I have that going for me along with the exercise. I have gotten pregnant before with an early ovulation on CD4-5 before with DS1, so I know it can happen. It's a high probability it is early O, since I had a delayed O last cycle.

And now I wait...

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by XXforhubby; April 29th, 2016 at 09:59 AM.

11. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm working on just getting my fertility back... saw a naturopath to work on adjusting my thyroid levels. I've been feeling like garbage lately (because of my thyroid) and she said that may be definitely contributing to my fertility not returning. So hopefully may...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast