Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey BR, it fine to wax during pregnancy,I'm a beauty Therapist and have never heard of being turned away bcos your pregnant, they are full of it!!! Weird salon . Its probably related to the oils they use after waxing, cause some arnt safe during pregnancy
    I know women who book in to get a Brazilian a week before there due
    Poor you go to a beauty therapist, they will do it for you.

Hey jennypenny don't think there's a May thread yet , I was looking but couldn't find one
    Last edited by Faithinpink; April 30th, 2016 at 06:41 AM.

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypenny View Post
    Hiya, has anybody started up a May ttc/2ww thread?

I had a look but could find one yet X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Done. I just started one .

3. Likes jennypenny liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Darn everything I eat or drink taste like poison! And this taste in my mouth is back I haven't ever had this before
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

5. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to do my eyebrows this week lol
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

7. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful rainbow what baby number is this for you?
    How ya feeling
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

9. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    Beautiful rainbow what baby number is this for you?
    How ya feeling
    Hi princess mom how are you feeling?
    I'm feeling yuk. Neausea coming and going all the time. Never really felt like this with the others.
    This is baby number 4 for us
    What about you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling fine just have this awful taste in my mouth that comes and goes and some food gives me heartbun. That's about it lol I'm glad I don't have morning sickness it so hard to deal with!
    This is number 4 also! I'm so scared lately but I been feeling pretty calm about the gender I just feel like I shouldn't get myself crazy and worried because for some reason I feel like when I go for my 20 week scan the tech will says it's a girl! I will then fall off the table lol!

Do you have all boys then?
    Hope u feel better soon
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    I'm feeling fine just have this awful taste in my mouth that comes and goes and some food gives me heartbun. That's about it lol I'm glad I don't have morning sickness it so hard to deal with!
    This is number 4 also! I'm so scared lately but I been feeling pretty calm about the gender I just feel like I shouldn't get myself crazy and worried because for some reason I feel like when I go for my 20 week scan the tech will says it's a girl! I will then fall off the table lol!

Do you have all boys then?
    Hope u feel better soon
    Yes I have 3 boys. I would like to hear them say girl too but if not then I am going to be a little upset but I know I will get over it I did before. I also know then I was only ever meant to be a boy mom and I did everything in my power to shift the odds. How many children do you have I can't see your signature on tapatalk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

13. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Thinking of you today Princessmom, I hope all is well!

I have a question about timing, if one was doing BD once in fertile window then when should one plan to BD? my monitor indicated high fertility on day 9 and according to it I ovulated earlier than usual on day 12 (today) usually day 14 or 15 for me. If I was attempting once in the fertile period when should I have BD'ed? if I had attempted today would that be too late? would I have already ovulated by the time the monitor gives that reading? I usually get 2 -3 days high fertility, 2 days of egg symbol (ovulation) and then 2 days of high fertility. Would I be better attempting on day 2 of high fertility and hope the swimmers hang around for ovulation? Many thanks
    The egg symbol does NOT mean O. It means you are having your LH surge that triggers O. On average, it's most common to O 1 day after your surge (so the day after you first see the egg symbol), but O can happen 2, 3 or more days later. It sounds like at the very earliest you Oed on CD13.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklady35 View Post
    Hi all just wondering if anyone could look at my chart and pin point when they think I ovulated, I thought the Tuesday but now I'm not sure so want to check whether my bd attempts were boy or girl like I first thought depending when I actually conceived. Hope that makes senseAttachment 30922
    I think you most likely Oed on April 1st which lines up exactly with your dating scan. I think you must have conceived from the pull out on CD25! Good odds for pink

essnce, so sorry to hear about the endometrioma and lumpy uterus.i hope the meds are able to shrink it. I bet it is entirely to blame for your heavy bleeding and low iron.

XX, I think it's unlikely that you've Oed yet, based on your CM. You have had a past cycle in which your temps during and right after AF were similarly high, so it's not unheard of for you.

I've read up but will post about myself in the May thread! Just wanted to address those few things.
    Last edited by maidentomother; May 1st, 2016 at 08:38 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

15. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 my son is 8 my daughter just turned 7 and my DS is 2
    Whole reason I did this was for my DD the child asks me for past 4 years for a sister daily lol.
    The other day my husband and I were discussing purchasing a trundle type bed for the boys once, but my youngest is still small and won't sleep away from me.
    But she got so upset she started to cry that it isn't fair that she doesn't have a sister yet to share a room with.
    I just felt so bad.

I know feel like I messed up my sway, I BD 3 days and 1 day before o and day after o which prob didn't mean anything.

I just didn't think I would of gotten pregnant. But in all reality it is what is meant to be. So for my daughter I pray God gave her a little sister.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

17. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast