Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Pbn3, I am happy you are happy! Though sad you threw away your Clomid, you could have sold it to me.

My temp sent up again... what a seesaw!

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Well I did it! After reflecting on things the past 3 weeks I made the decision to stop ttc. I have binned my clomid, repeat script and bw requests. I'm free!!!!!! I know there will be days I'll be sad and wonder and even regret but this is the right decision of that I am sure! I can't wait to finish this cycle and get on with my life!! I'm not even upset to be finishing on probably my least likely chance cycle yet. I'm actually relieved my odds are so small. Wow that feels good to say!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    Well done on making a decision. I think about the same thing but at the moment I can't bring myself to stop just yet. I'm thinking July/August which isn't really that far away.

I wish you all the best for the future enjoying your little family of 4.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes Pbn3, Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Maiden! It was the generic brand and only cost $40 max for the two cycles worth I actaully filled lol (and used once) Otherwise I would've been happy to send your way. However I think popping the pills out of their pouch into the rubbish bin really helped with my thought process. As you know I've struggled for the last six months as to whether keep going or not and having the clomid in my cupboard (finally - to little to late) was really holding me back! I know I'll have days I'll regret it and I will alway long for a dd or even another dc! But I think now I can deal with the regret and I'm certainly not forking out another $200 to see my ob to write the same script 😂 I will always (unfortunately) wonder if my mc baby was a girl or boy but I will learn to live with that as well. I just wish me and dh were younger. That is my first in line sole regret - we waited five long years. But until you have kids its hard to know you'll regret this till later...I also wish I'd had fertility testing done far sooner (I had a check up prior to ttc and my lh and fsh were normal but didn't test amh). In any case I regret many things but I am so thankful I found this site! The support on here is amazing! I still cannot believe Taytum just had a boy!! I was three months into swaying when she got her lomg deserved bfp!! So for anyone reading this that doesnt conceive after 3-6 months - demand testing!!! Lie about how long you've been ttc but find a way to get tested! Especially if you're in your 30's!!! I stupidly waited and fell pregnant cycle 8 but miscarried and haven't had a look in since!! So please don't wait get the testing done if only for peace of mind

Last edited by Pbn3; May 6th, 2016 at 06:35 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you found peace in your decision PBN, wishing you luck in the upcoming milestones for DS#2. I would also agree with not waiting too long to have kids, I am totally kicking myself now. We we married for 15 years before we started trying, DH wanted kids but I was never on board and he really never pushed the topic too much. Luckily we had DD after only 3 months of trying. Now at 39 staring down 40 and a miscarriage 4 months ago I so wish we started having kids earlier.

I too have had thoughts of stopping TTC but I still have hope we will have another child, I really think DD deserves a sibling. Finding out my new insurance covers 4 IVF cycles has really lifted some of the time pressure I was feeling, even though IVF isn't a guarantee I feel like its my safety net. Not sure DH would be on board for IVF but that's another days worry.

AFM, nothing much going on. Had blood work taken this morning for a progesterone level check and should have the results in a few hours. Temps are lower in general this cycle for some reason, my post O temps seem low but they are still above coverline at 7DPO. Need to buy some FRER for testing on Sunday. When will you test Maiden?
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Magnificent May 2WW Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    A personal question if I may xxforhubby - and I didn't pm in case there is someone in here in your shoes but did you and dh ever consider ht?

No. My DH wouldn't consider it, and I'd rather put that money into remodeling our house to create a 4th bedroom and a 2 car garage in order to make room for our boys and another baby....if we're blessed to have another little life join us.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my progesterone levels back from this morning. It was only 9.9 at 7 DPO, really hoping it would have been higher as it was a medicated cycle.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think this is a positive opk?

Attempting tonight anyway (e4d method) just wanted to see if I was getting a good attempt in xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

12. Likes purple, Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks positive to me!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk