Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean Pbn3, but i had no symptoms at all with DS - I didn't even know I was pregnant until 7 weeks! But then the morning sickness kicked in around 7 weeks but thankfully only lasted 2 weeks 24/7! Sending you plenty of good relaxing vibes ✌��️

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Grace! I hope those numbers double nicely.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats gracek that is great news, hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy! X

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually beginning to wonder if AF is going to come in the next 2-3 days. My temp is lower again this morning. It's still well above my cover line, but when it does this AF comes.

I am not spotting though, which is good. I'll test again tomorrow. It's possible I did O late, which will make AF come later than normal. I am also BFing still so maybe my body tried to O but it took it longer to do so. My LP is usually 11-13 days so AF should come by Friday or Sunday. Either way, I'll be ok. I know crazy things can happen when you board the TTC train, haha

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

6. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats GraceK and XXforhubby.

AFM I went to see the RE again yesterday to see what we are doing this cycle. They gave me a lab slip for about 6 different blood tests that they are ordering to see if there is a reason for the recurrent miscarriages. She said that the sperm is def meeting the egg and we have to figure out why the CP and Miscarriage, says my fertility numbers all look good and I should have no issue getting pregnant. Doing 7.5MG Femara days 4-8 this cycle with 2 days of Gonal-F and then an ultrasound on CD 11. We are also going to try a trigger shot this month too. She said last month on the Femara I recruited a lot of eggs that they just didn't grow like they should so hoping the Gonal-F will help out.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

8. Likes XXforhubby, Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX that they get to the bottom of this Tfahn!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes tfahn liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats again Grace.

Xx I hope it's not the witch. Terrible beast she is. Is be very suprised as that test looks fab! Let us know how you get on. Are you testing again to see if you get a darker line? Tomorrow perhaps?

Tfahn I got pregnant with my first using Clomid and trigger first month. I've gone on to fall myself twice after then. Which are you swaying for? Fingers crossed for you.

Pbn I'm same I do wish I had any syptoms with my pregnancies. I've never had any sign, symptom, nothing at all. It makes the two week wait boring as I can't even read into anything. Lol so don't be disheartened. I carried three lovely girls without a clue.

Hope everyone is well xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

12. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes essnce629, Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Magnificent May 2WW Thread

I'm going to test tomorrow with FMU. I've had cramping off and on spread out over a few days, even early on around the first day I could have ovulated. They have been fake outs of course, so I can't go by that. I'll know one way or another. If she doesn't show 12 days from now (that would put me a week late from the latest I could have Oed on CD24), then I'll call for blood work. I'll definitely think I'm pregnant by then, haha!

I've always had cramping in all of my pregnancies early on, so it's very common for me.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

14. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will look out for it! I'm sure it will be be darker, all the signs are there. I've got everything crossed. Ive had pully type feelings since cd10 but theyve eased off totally (im cd 23) so could be too do with one of my possible o dates whichever turns out to be right! Mine are only 4/5 days apart but if it's the second I'm not quite covered with the bd and will be relying on "old sperm" which known my bloody luck will be pink. To be honest I am 99% sure I'm out this month. I hate this ttc lark! Xx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies  Mind if I join you this late?
    I've been on the LE diet since January (well, since December, but was just working my way up..like reducing snacks, no breakfast portion sizes etc etc ).
    This is my second time swaying I had a failed sway in 2014...well, I don't want to bore you with the details ... but what I got out of it is the most adorable son that I could have ever wished for..I wouldn't change the world for him.

Got my first postpartum period in February.. I was on the Pill until early April and I'm still breastfeeding (ds3 is 16 months) I think I ovulated only when I stopped the Pill cause I had all the signs and this month too. I chose to do the E4D cause I'm not charting or using opks as I'm only starting to get in tune with my body minus the stress these come with. I had 6 periods since February 4 of which were only in February and March We didn't attempt last month as it was my first month off the Pill, I heard before that there is an increased risk of miscarriage.

Anyways, the first day of my period was on the 8th and lasted for a full week ( very heavy) so far had these attempts 14th, 18th, 22nd and due another one in 2 days.
    I'm tempted to test this Sunday but we'll see if AF shows her face before that.

Congratulations to you all ladies with the BFP!!!

Good luck to you all who are waiting to test or still attempt.
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

18. Likes XXforhubby, Pbn3, baby2016baby liked this post
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast