Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya! I feel like I'm sliding toward anorexia. I'm not there, but it's worrisome just how long I can go without eating or how little actually can satisfy me now :/

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

2. Thanks Grace thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all. I'm 8-9 dpo. AF is due Sunday/Monday. Had some twinges & light cramps yesterday but otherwise feel completely normal. May test with Ic tomorrow & then frer the next day.
    Have put on more weight this week, yuk so trying to watch what I'm snacking on.
    My parents had all 3 kids for a couple of days & the time without them made me start thinking a bit how I will cope with another one & how DH & I will not have any time together without the kids. My youngest is over 3 now & so independent. Wondering how I would cope with a newborn & the sleepless nights & trying to run the household too. My DH doesn't help out much (he does cook on weekends though which is wonderful) so it is all up to me when it comes to cleaning, washing, making lunches etc. We have a farm so DH is busy most weekends & he has his own business that keeps him busy throughout the week. Then I think about the love & joy another child would bring & I would still feel disappointed if I get a bfn this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TTC swaying boy since December 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d21b5

4. Thanks Grace thanked for this post
    Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dislikes 3'sacharm disliked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally get what you guys are saying, I have went from obese to now lower end of healthy weight for my height, if I keep weight loss going I will soon be underweight. Am amazed how little am eating, compared to what I was. I ran six miles today on a salad, everyone is commenting on how inspirational my weight loss is, no one knows we are trying for another baby, my mum is starting to comment that am losing too much weight! I really hope I get a bfp this month, good luck to you all, looking forward to this journey with you all! X

6. Thanks Grace thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is looking most likely I will be hanging out here this month. AF is due on the 1st but I had a BFN today and am starting to spot. Moving on to cycle 3 of clomid.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm joining you all. Had planned to take 6 months off but after a few chats with OH we are trying one more month! So hello everyone

Its only our 4th month (which I know is nothing) but we are starting to worry a little especially as most people swaying blue fall quick due to increased fertility. Were doing a whole 10 yards sway and worst part is no caffine or alcohol for us both but now were about 15 weeks in its become easier. Worst parts are amount of weight I have gained. Hubby gained a little but nothing compared to me, I'm the heaviest I have ever been even when 9 months pregnant! So I'm envious of you all becoming slight. I cant wait to crash diet, I never thought I would say those words!

I'm cd 3 and this is a very heavy period, worst I can remember, so hoping that might be a good sign for this month. Not sure I OV last month as my CB digi went straight to peak after 4 days of low on day 14, I had a+ on my other at same time and we bd that day, next morning and next night. Still think we were late again (missed month before by about 1 day). This month as soon as OPK even start to darken going to bd every day from then on. Also back to temping this month but its not reliable at all for me. Ive also cut green tea to one cup a day (from 3), stopped EPO, upped cough meds and stopped messing with ions over last few weeks so this sway is a little lighter, but not much.

Hope everyone is well and I'm hooing to see a lot of BFP this month, glad I'm here one more month with familiar faces xx

I'm sorry purple I hoped you would have snook in with a bfp. I took clomid with my first. I suffered terribly with side effects, I hope your managing ok. If we don't fall this month we will be trying clomid again probably if we restart in January. Sadly as we have 3 kids any help we need will now have to be self funded.

got everything crossed farmgirl, you might be the first BFP. I know what your saying and I think any BFN is crap wherever you are. It was only our 3rd month and I was gutted, but I keep telling myself theres people waiting who have been trying over a year so I try to put that into perspective x
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

9. Likes Inforthree, DesiG, farmgirl33 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck baby2016! Sending loads of blue dust your way xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks baby2016baby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to see you back this month baby2016baby, good to have another blue sway around here. It seems like it's all girl swayers although I follow the blue sway since it makes you more fertile I would be happy with a boy or a another girl, after 15 months I just want to be pregnant with a healthy sticky bean. It is getting really old trying month after month but I really don't want DD to be an only child, that is what keeps us going.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

13. Thanks baby2016baby thanked for this post
    Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I know you've had a rough few month tfahn. I can't imagine 15 months down the line. I feel your pain on the cp as I had 2 chemicals before my first (one was on honeymoon got bfp then af 5 days later) and they hit you hard. I hope you get bfp soon. I'm guessing with the meds your seeing an ob. Have they suggested why you've had two chemicals? I think mine were lining issues as after them my af was quite light.

I can't help but think how easy I got pregnant in past (3live, 3mc) when barely trying. Then you bloody give it all you have and nature plays cruel games. I hate this ttc lark I really do x
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

15. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now the CP's are unexplained, 3 in 5 months. They ran a recurrent miscarriage blood panel, like 6 tubes of blood, and everything came back as normal. I am now taking progesterone supplements in the 2WW so lining should not be an issue I wouldn't think. Hopefully one of these times the baby sticks. The only thing I can think of is late implantation possibly so the egg isn't as healthy but not much you can do to control that.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to see you giving it another try baby2016. Goodluck! I'm lucky the symptoms from clomid haven't been too bad. My main issue was being really sore and tender at ovulation time but it wasn't as bad the last 2 cycles. Maybe because I took it earlier, the worst was when I took it cd6-10 last year.

Tfahn, I have my fx for you that it will happen soon. It took us 12 months for DS2 and that felt like forever. It has been longer this time but I think if I can't have a 3rd I will accept it more than not having a 2nd.

I technically set my deadline to stop trying after this cycle but I will see how I feel. I might just do a non clomid cycle after this next clomid one. I just don't know how to give up on the dream yet.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast