Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs purple, it is such a tough process, am not sure how much longer I can go with this and we only had our first attempt last month, thought been doing diet and exercise since April, cannot imagine how you feel trying that long, hope this is your month x

2. Likes purple liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same way, girlieplease. This is my third cycle and I've been doing the diet loosely since last fall and strictly since January. It's not the diet that bothers me, it's the whole production of it all, and having it go on and on that is hard. Especially, mostly probably, becuase there are no guarantees in the end. The more it goes on I feel like I'm dedicating too much of my effort to this sway and feel down because I feel like I should just be happy with what I have and let another DC, if any, happen naturally.

Anyway, I'm sorry it's been so long for you purple, I'm struggling with thinking about when we would call it quits down the road. I don't know when it would be either.

I really can't imagine being in the shoes of people that have had a successful sway, I just feel like it won't happen for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

4. Likes purple, Girlieplease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs Purple!

My heart goes out to people that have been TTCing for so long. It sucks. It took me 9 months and 11 cycles to conceive my DS3. That last month I told my DH I didn't want to try anymore, and I had accepted our family the way it was. We were surprised I was pregnant!

This time around, we are trying until December and then we will re-evaluate.

Come on July! Bring on more BFPs!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

6. Likes purple liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you this cycle purple. I'm expecting AF tomorrow or Monday, bfn on frer yesterday. I'm ok about it, the longer time goes on the more I'm accepting that we may not be meant to have another one. I have given myself until November & if it hasn't happened by then it's not meant to. I can't stay on this diet too much longer it's making me feel miserable about myself. I am trying to find the time to fit in weights again, it's just so hard some days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TTC swaying boy since December 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d21b5

8. Likes purple liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD1 for me too. I want these next 2 weeks to fly!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am cd 8 today, normally o round day 12 - 15 but last month it was day 20, hoping for usual o this month as it made my cycle really long last month. Want to get to me attempt but also find the 2 ww really difficult time, so not looking forward to that. I have put my effort into exercising and sticking to my diet levels so at least in the 2 ww I can drop the exercise to 5 days and have one or two treats! How is everyone feeling about attempt / chances this month? Am not hopeful as my timing was spot on last month and no pregnancy so think it might take us a while with this diet and e4 days

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Beau82, is this your first cycle?

Girlieplease, I hope last month was just an off month for you and you ovulate your usual time.

So today I had to ring around several pharmacies to get hold of some more clomid! The one I got it from last time was all out and none of their other stores had any. I called a couple of pharmacies near where I live and they didn't have any so I tried the one where I got the pregnyl and they had 1 pack left! It was a bit out the way but at least I have some now. I'm going to start it tomorrow night.

Hopefully I don't need to go hunting around again, this pack will do 2 cycles but I plan to take next cycle off so I won't have to worry about it until October. Hopefully we aren't still ttc in October as we have a holiday booked and have 5 nights in the same hotel room as the boys.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

12. Likes Girlieplease liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apologies in advance for the gross question but I think you ladies can handle it? Cd 8 or 9 today, usually o day 12 - 15, today I have lots of creamy discharge, I never usually have this, swaying pink should there not be less? I wondering if I have a yeast infection? This may account for i? I have no other signs of infection like itching. would be gutted as my attempt for this month should be in a few days? Thanks

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks purple! Yes this will be our first attempt cycle. We had some slip-ups the last few months but usually timing was off.

Girlie - I wouldn't worry! CM can change so much anyway and then with swaying on top of it, you can definitely notice more changes. I've noticed lately that I usually have a couple of days of creamy CM just before ovulation. For me it goes from creamy for around 2-3 days to EW for just one day.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

15. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's not smelly or itchy its probably fine girlie. I'm pretty sure when I have had yeast infections (going back 10 years now) it was different to the normal creamy CM and was definitely uncomfortable and itchy!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

17. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast