Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies cd 11 here, I usually o cd 14 or 15, past two months I have been registering highd on cb fm from about day 6 or 7 and then continued highd until af arrived and I stop testing. I know this isn't great but I have conceived two children with endless highs. This month am at cd 11 and still registering low fertility? Am hoping that means my cycle has settled into the usual 2 day high, 2 day peak and 1 day high following peake? Am worried may not o this month? That has never happened to me with cb m before. Am also temping vaginally and my temps are all over the show? Amy advice? Am sticking with e4d's next attempt is Friday, thanks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I am need of some advice as I am debating what to do this month. Since this is my third month on Clomid & since I had a chemical at the beginning of the month, I was planning on E4D plus one attempt at + OPK. We BD two days ago (CD 8). Normally I always get my first high fertility on CD 12 & 13, then first peak on 14 and then ovulate 15. However, today is CD 10 and I got a high. Since we BD 2 days ago on CD 8, next BD attempt wasn’t supposed be until CD 12 but that will likely be my first positive OPK for peak, which would likely mean just one attempt during cycle, unless we BD 2 nights in a row.

Debating if I should BD now on CD 10 and then again on CD 12 OR just wait until CD 12 as I had planned and only end up with one attempt this cycle? The thought of two attempts this cycle scares me but then again the stats for conceiving after a miscarriage and on Clomid are so favored for pink that I am wondering if I should just go for 2 attempts to increase my odds this month.

As an FYI for both our first and second month TTC I was on Clomid 50 mg and we only had one attempt at positive OPK. First month DH did daily release until our attempt and then second month we did release e2d. No big O either time.

Currently TTC/swaying for a since June 2016

06/2016: BFN
    07/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    08/2016: Miscarriage (6 wks/1 day)
    09/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    10/2016: TTC break while RE looks into recurrent pregnancy loss

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Hey ladies cd 11 here, I usually o cd 14 or 15, past two months I have been registering highd on cb fm from about day 6 or 7 and then continued highd until af arrived and I stop testing. I know this isn't great but I have conceived two children with endless highs. This month am at cd 11 and still registering low fertility? Am hoping that means my cycle has settled into the usual 2 day high, 2 day peak and 1 day high following peake? Am worried may not o this month? That has never happened to me with cb m before. Am also temping vaginally and my temps are all over the show? Amy advice? Am sticking with e4d's next attempt is Friday, thanks
    Girlieplease have you lost a lot of weight with your sway recently? Back in January and February when I started my diet & exercise, my cycles and ovulation were very different than what I normally had. Once my weight loss slowed down in March, my cycles went back to normal. I still ovulated every month though so hopefully yours might just be off a bit this month!
    Last edited by jenc8060; July 27th, 2016 at 01:35 AM.

Currently TTC/swaying for a since June 2016

06/2016: BFN
    07/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    08/2016: Miscarriage (6 wks/1 day)
    09/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    10/2016: TTC break while RE looks into recurrent pregnancy loss

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenc8060 View Post
    Hi girls! I am need of some advice as I am debating what to do this month. Since this is my third month on Clomid & since I had a chemical at the beginning of the month, I was planning on E4D plus one attempt at + OPK. We BD two days ago (CD 8). Normally I always get my first high fertility on CD 12 & 13, then first peak on 14 and then ovulate 15. However, today is CD 10 and I got a high. Since we BD 2 days ago on CD 8, next BD attempt wasn’t supposed be until CD 12 but that will likely be my first positive OPK for peak, which would likely mean just one attempt during cycle, unless we BD 2 nights in a row.

Debating if I should BD now on CD 10 and then again on CD 12 OR just wait until CD 12 as I had planned and only end up with one attempt this cycle? The thought of two attempts this cycle scares me but then again the stats for conceiving after a miscarriage and on Clomid are so favored for pink that I am wondering if I should just go for 2 attempts to increase my odds this month.

As an FYI for both our first and second month TTC I was on Clomid 50 mg and we only had one attempt at positive OPK. First month DH did daily release until our attempt and then second month we did release e2d. No big O either time.
    Hopefully some more knowledgeable ladies will comment xxforhubby is good on timing! My 2 cents worth is I would be tempted not to bd 2 days in a row and stick with the one attempt. It depends on how quickly you want to get pregnant, if your good on the diet and exercise and you have a recent pregnancy that was lost plus Clomid maybe it is the optimum time to increase your odds of getting pregnant since all the above may cancel out the increased chance of blue. If you feel this is your optimal chance of pink them you need to do as much as you can to get pregnant, as atomic would say if your not pregnant you have no shot at your gd. As I talk it through am more inclined to opt for the two attempts. I was in a really good swaying place in July and for lots of reasons feel I had a great shot at a girl but I did not get pregnant, tough one, good luck!

I have lost nearly 7 stone ( 98 lbs) not all on the le, I started dieting and exercising about 18 months ago. Since going hard on le and exercise in April I have probably lost two stone? Do you think this is an issue? Day 12 today and no high on cb fertility monitor, I usually getting high by now. I will just keep plugging on with e4d's. I am having a blood draw at cd 21 so hopefully that will confirm if I have ovulated or not!

5. Likes jenc8060 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow 7 stone!!! That is fantastic! Well done on such an amazing weight loss!

I'm cd 13 today, decided to use opk strip tests this month. For the last few days it has shown a faint second line but not getting darker. Hopefully it will just get really dark tomorrow or Friday, and that I actually will ovulate .

Booked 21 day blood test for next Thursday.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am joining in this month too! First day of femara today (2nd round), so hoping to O during my vacation week, first week of august. I am pretty sure I won't be able to loose weight while on vacation so I am trying to keep losing some weight right now.

I guess my only chance of swaying for a girl this month will be due to Femara and not so much diet. UGH! Trying not to sway too blue during vacation week (relax, drinks and a LOT of food), any suggestions?

Good luck everyone!!!! FX!

8. Likes Inforthree liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jenc- If 2 attempts scare you, then you could split the difference and BD on CD11, making it every 3 days which is pinker than BD every 4 days plus one attempt at positive opk.

Technically, the BD every 4 days and at positive opk would have you attempt when you get your positive opk, then resume your every 4 day frequency. It is having 2 attempts.

If you're truly stuck on what to do, then toss a coin to take away the stress of it all and be done with it.

FX and GL with whatever you decide!!!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

10. Thanks jenc8060 thanked for this post
    Likes SweetLily liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! Joining you this month and I'm so excited! I'm trying not to obsess which is why I don't come on here often, makes it harder for me. But here I am in the two. I think I am 9 dpo but FF has me pinned as 8 dpo. I guess one day doesn't matter. I'm not testing g early anyway as I have had so many chemicals. I'm waiting to test tuesday which is DHS birthday....he will be super happy if I'm pregnant again (and I really think I am) and it would be a lovely gift. I'd like to test sooner but I know I won't be able to keep it all in and I'll be exploding with excitement!

We were not ttc yet this month as we're going to wait one more but a month ago I got a nasty non infectious vaginitis and when I used spermicide at the beginning of my cycle it started returning so I *tried* to tell dh no or at least to pull out but he was thoroughly uncooperative and we got 4 attempts in my 4 fertile days! Not very pink!!!! I'm ok with it tho, almost 40 so I don't want to waste time (and by almost, I mean SEPTEMBER!!!)

XX I will be stalking your chart again, I hope this is your month! Everyone else, fx for you all!!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

12. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes Inforthree liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and ladies. ..when taking femera and clomid, my personal opinion is to get more attempts in rather than less. You can only take that stuff for a few cycles of your entire LIFE and the drs here limit it to about 6 months so make it count! If in doubt, I would bd anyway. Just my 2 cents, I've been on this board dunce 2011 and the one thing I've learned is you have no chance for your DG if you font get pregnant at all.

I think I'm a little skewed after our loss and my subsequent illness. I had to do a lot to get healthy enough to try again and none of it was pink friendly but I had to give in or give up on ever having another. Kinda changes your perspective. Just thought id share

Gl no matter what you decide to do!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

14. Thanks Grace thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, jenc8060 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to see you Sweet Lily!! I sure hope this is your month! I'm hoping and praying that this is your rainbow baby!!!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast