Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I'm still here, CD3 of cycle #17 of trying. Starting my Femara this evening and Gonal F injections on Monday, will head back to the RE next Wednesday for an ultrasound to hopefully catch my follicles before they get to big like last month. Hoping to take the trigger shot this month to see if that helps at all.

Good luck everyone.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

2. Likes XXforhubby, Inforthree, essnce629 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Jenc- If 2 attempts scare you, then you could split the difference and BD on CD11, making it every 3 days which is pinker than BD every 4 days plus one attempt at positive opk.

Technically, the BD every 4 days and at positive opk would have you attempt when you get your positive opk, then resume your every 4 day frequency. It is having 2 attempts.

If you're truly stuck on what to do, then toss a coin to take away the stress of it all and be done with it.

FX and GL with whatever you decide!!!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    I agree ED3 sounds like a good idea! I also think flipping a coin is a good way to decide because in the end we never know if we're making the absolute right choice, we just can't! GL!

Welcome everyone! Hope this is a bountiful month for us all!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

4. Likes jenc8060 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XXforhubby, you give such lovely support to everyone (I am mainly on the HT boards but always read the 2WW threads too).

I just wanted to say I got pregnant with DS2 whilst breastfeeding DS1 when he was 8.5 months old with only one AF since giving birth. So I hope this is your month xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks XXforhubby, Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby!!! Think of me as your alarm.... Time to test!!!! Lol
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha! I will test about 7-10 days from now. FF finally gave me crosshairs and while my temps are pretty high, I do agree with FF on when I ovulated.

I need to vent ladies. Things are pretty stressful right now, and I'm not sure of anything at the moment. We move into our new house a week from now, and we are meeting with a Realtor to sell our current house. We need to finish packing and get it ready to show. My DH started back at work (he's a school Principal). He's become very vocal recently that he's stressed about the kids we have and doesn't want anymore. I finally told him today how I feel, which is that I listen to him vent but it's not reciprocated. I'm trying to come his way and come to a place where I am at peace with the children we have. I just feel like someone is missing. It sucks because my husband gives off vibes that he doesn't like our 8 month old and that breaks my heart! I don't want that for my sweet baby yet alone another. I regret having children with him- how he's acting. I'm not sure what this means for us, and I don't think we are going to TTC in the future. He sends me mixed messages. He says all this negative stuff, yet he always initiates unprotected sex with me and mentions a 4th all the time. He's obviously conflicted and puts TTCing at an impasse. If I am pregnant, well I will wait to tell him. I don't feel like I'll end up with a BFP, and I'm mostly ok with that.

Please pray for me and my children. My DH is not in a good place right now.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Hubby prayers that DH pulls his head out of his butt and stops giving the mixed messages. Playing therapist for a minute, I remember your last pregnancy and you mentioning he was really hoping for a girl and even being a little surprised that he was so happy with DS3.. I suspect he does have a little GD and maybe it's just now something he's accepting and trying to work through and maybe that's the "vibe" you are getting off of him... Would make sense that that's also why he flips back and forth between trying again and leaving it be...and giving you the mixed messages.

I think that he will come around but I would talk to him because if this is the case maybe the potential for a 4th boy would be a bad idea in this case... But it's your family and your children so you need to decide what you think has the best outcome for YOU!
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

10. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness XX! I am SO SORRY you are going thru this. My dh has been off and on for years, cold feet and worried about the responsibility etc. Yet then like this month I tell him I can't use bc, am about to ovulate and he Dtd 4 times unprotected!!! l told him I think I'm pregnant and he said he'd be very happy if I am so that explained that!

I don't know what to tell you but having kids with a jerk is never a good idea. It could be he's just so internally conflicted and won't voice what he's feeling abd it's not the way you think it is. You should have a really deep talk with him and discern how he really feels and where he's really at. Maybe the new house etc is just too much stress at once for him and he just needs a couple of months before he's ready again?

In any case, I send huge hugs. I will think on this and see if I can give better advice when I have more time, I do have an experience to share later.

Afm, I feel SO pregnant. I started progesterone cause at 6 dpo I had spotting g and was feeling pretty pregnant already but now the progesterone has taken over and is screwing with me. Not going to trust my symptoms...but I feel uber pregnant still. I've had so many chemicals irs hard to get excited or hopeful (and then of course this springs terrible loss). I am testing g Saturday when I will be 11 or 12 dpo since I have a really tough job this weekend that I refuse to do if I am actually pregnant but I'm officially testing and staying on progesterone til Tuesday when af is due and is DHS bday. I guess we shall see!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH and I finally talked. He goes back and forth with wanting another child, but he is ok with another boy. He said that with the move and starting a new school year, he just feels overwhelmed at times. He said that he's sorry about that and that I am a great mom. He said he loves our kids and is wanting to still try until this December. He's ok if I do get pregnant. He also apologized for the snide remarks and that wasn't very appropriate.

I was so shocked by his behavior since it's not like him! I told him that really inhibits communication when he acts that way and that is not healthy. It's one thing to say you need time before you can talk about something, and it's another when you make snide comments.

We will see. I'm not sure I want to continue to TTC. This time of the year is hard on my DH. He doesn't handle transitions well and it's amplified by our move. At least I know where things stand!

Thanks ladies! My best friend is about to go into labor, and I didn't have anyone else I could talk to! You're all the best !!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

14. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes jenc8060, Inforthree liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    DH and I finally talked. He goes back and forth with wanting another child, but he is ok with another boy. He said that with the move and starting a new school year, he just feels overwhelmed at times. He said that he's sorry about that and that I am a great mom. He said he loves our kids and is wanting to still try until this December. He's ok if I do get pregnant. He also apologized for the snide remarks and that wasn't very appropriate.

I was so shocked by his behavior since it's not like him! I told him that really inhibits communication when he acts that way and that is not healthy. It's one thing to say you need time before you can talk about something, and it's another when you make snide comments.

We will see. I'm not sure I want to continue to TTC. This time of the year is hard on my DH. He doesn't handle transitions well and it's amplified by our move. At least I know where things stand!

Thanks ladies! My best friend is about to go into labor, and I didn't have anyone else I could talk to! You're all the best !!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Glad to hear your conversation with DH went well! I think TTC adds stress to any relationship, especially when it doesn't happen right away. When you add swaying in, it creates an entirely new level of strain. And when other stressful life situations occur, I think it all becomes too much for everyone, especially DH. Hang in there! Hopefully once the move is done and you are settled in things will go more or less back to normal! Everything is just intensified at the moment but this too shall pass!

Currently TTC/swaying for a since June 2016

06/2016: BFN
    07/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    08/2016: Miscarriage (6 wks/1 day)
    09/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    10/2016: TTC break while RE looks into recurrent pregnancy loss

16. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the feedback several of you gave me on my BD timing the other day! I am still getting a high (now CD 12) so I am hopeful my cycle is normal and that I will ovulate on CD 15 as usual.

We are going to BD tonight CD 12 (last time was 4 days ago) and then assuming I get a peak tomorrow on CD 13 and on CD 14 we will probably BD again on CD 14 so 2 attempts this cycle.

What SweetLily said really resonated with me...I have a limited number of cycles I can take the Clomid for and I should really take advantage of it while I can. The 2 attempts make me nervous, but I think only having 1 attempt and NOT getting PG and having to take a fourth round of Clomod make me even more nervous...the 2 attempts just might be the lesser of two evils...

Currently TTC/swaying for a since June 2016

06/2016: BFN
    07/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    08/2016: Miscarriage (6 wks/1 day)
    09/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    10/2016: TTC break while RE looks into recurrent pregnancy loss

18. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, Inforthree liked this post
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast