Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I have been trying to be good and not swaycess but I haven't exactly been an angel... Soooooo I'm back! I took my second round of femara this cycle and had a 20mm follie as of Thursday! Got an attempt in last night and got a SUPER dark +opk today. Hoping to have a temp spike in the morning if it's not there, I'm not sure if I should throw in one more attempt, any advice would be appreciated! Hugs xx and farmgirl

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG! My DH had a long talk with a mutual friend and came to the realization that he should follow through with TTCing until December. Our friend pointed out that I always support him in all endeavors no matter the impact on our family. While having a 4th child requires some help from him, I provide 90% of the care until age 2. I have not asked for anything other than this, and I have agreed to his terms. At least he could follow through with his. Wow!

We had a heart to heart and both listened to each other's points of view. While he had reservations of what a 4th child will have on our family, he said I am a great mom and will continue to provide great care and love to all our kids. The thought of 4 kids does overwhelm him a bit, disappointing me breaks his heart. I told him that I can help when he feels overwhelmed by taking on more responsibility when he is home instead of relying on him a lot. I told him he will have to communicate with me and let me know. He said he will continue to do his part and BD frequently as long as I continue to listen to his concerns. I certainly can do that knowing where we stand! I'm glad we are back on track!

Whew!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

3. Thanks GirlieCat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all of your support! Did you all really think I could stay away for long !

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes Lissastick, jennypenny, Pink Pony liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad you have worked things out, XXforhubby!

I am doing terrible keeping up with the sway since day before O. Totally slacking with exercising, and yesterday I was eating too often. Ugh. Whatever. I don't think we will conceive this month anyway. We stuck with the one attempt but my opk was positive today too, which means we may have got our attempt in at our magic day.

Still, I am kind of hoping that it didn't work because I will have more time to make this sway count!

Unless I change my mind before then and decide a second child isn't what I really want. I really want to get back into my career!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

7. Thanks GirlieCat thanked for this post
    Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats good that your OPK is still positive! hoping that gives you a better shot at your daughter if you do conceive this month

hubby!!! im so happy for you. I hope you get your daughter..i have a feeling that may very well be why you feel you have someone yet to meet...i am praying for you
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

9. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    OMG! My DH had a long talk with a mutual friend and came to the realization that he should follow through with TTCing until December. Our friend pointed out that I always support him in all endeavors no matter the impact on our family. While having a 4th child requires some help from him, I provide 90% of the care until age 2. I have not asked for anything other than this, and I have agreed to his terms. At least he could follow through with his. Wow!

We had a heart to heart and both listened to each other's points of view. While he had reservations of what a 4th child will have on our family, he said I am a great mom and will continue to provide great care and love to all our kids. The thought of 4 kids does overwhelm him a bit, disappointing me breaks his heart. I told him that I can help when he feels overwhelmed by taking on more responsibility when he is home instead of relying on him a lot. I told him he will have to communicate with me and let me know. He said he will continue to do his part and BD frequently as long as I continue to listen to his concerns. I certainly can do that knowing where we stand! I'm glad we are back on track!

Whew!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Hijacking to say amazing news xxhubbyxx I'm thrilled for you that your hubby has come around again! Good luck xx

11. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies for all of your support! The funny thing is, this whole swaying business has changed me! This type of stress used to cause me to snack. Now, it caused my appetite to stop! I totaled up my food for the day, and I was sitting at 1300 cals, fat 32g, protein 31g ! I'm still breastfeeding a lot, but I haven't noticed my supply lessening so I will start to eat a bit more. I usually get 1600-1700, 40-50g for both fat and protein.

My grandma who is like my mom, she has 3 girls. I confided in her a bit about being stressed (not going into details), and she said that's how stress affects her. She's been my gauge on how to implement the "girl mindset". She was surprised that I didn't lay into my DH. I just was too upset by his behavior and felt defeated, which now looking back on it, is something I never felt before. Thank goodness for myfitnesspal! It makes sticking to the limits so easy!!

Thanks for reading my ramblings! Hopefully we will see more BFPs soon! Who is due to test?

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX I'm so glad you're still here, it wouldn't be the same without you!! Hopefuly your DH will stop this nonsense and go back to being supportive, I kind of remember you said great things about him in the past. Sometimes they're going through a tough stage and take it out on us. Whenever dh acts up like that I tell my self probably his testosterone levels have dropped and that is good for my sway , hahaha!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

14. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just came back from a family holiday in Germany. My diet was so bad these past 9 days, absolutly horrible. I actually found myself waiting to come home and return to my LE eating habbits. Today is cd9 for me, continuing BD every 3 days. Good luck ladies!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah xxforhubby brilliant news was, I would have missed your input so much! What cycle day are you?

Decided attempt last night and now am thinking it may have been too late! Though I only got a flashing smilie this morning. I have had two temp increases in a row. I should have bd Friday am but no opportunity so had to opt for Friday pm but dh likes to draw the process out so it ended up as an attempt at 12:15 so technically Saturday am, do you think it will make a difference?

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast