Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. Ill follow up with my tests and go from there.

Doing great XX back to work though 😝 but the little guy is doing great almost 4 months already 😭

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your BFP ME MOM!!!!!

Here's a pink sway anecdote of the day:
    I've been taking a fibre supplement for few months now. Today, I had a pretty heavy lunch. Before eating, out of habit I took the fibre. I took more than I usually do, in part because I skipped it yesterday and in part because it was a pretty fatty lunch.

Then halfway through lunch I got up to get DS a glass of water, saw my fibre supp on the counter, thought "Oh damn, I forgot." And took more. Double what I normally do, because I didn't use it yesterday and it's a pretty fatty meal.

So I took four times what I normally do and twice the recommended amount. To say that I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable would be a fair assessment.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg, foxtrotmama!!!! I'm sorry but I totally lol!!!! XD
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so I haven't lurked or posted here in over 2 weeks, but we were traveling in Paris and Rome (excuses! I know). Congrats to all the BFPs, esp ME MOM and GirlieCat! Fx for everyone still hanging on (XX?) and hugs to those restarting the cycle.

My own update: I pretty much gave up on veggie diet while traveling because HELLO FOOD & WINE. However we did end up walking about 18km per day according to DH's pedometer app (don't know how much of that was in 60min+ cardio bursts, but my legs sure are sore). I didn't bring any OPKs for traveling but thought, what the heck, I'm due for a period and then I'll just temp and guess for first attempt! Period came early (annoying, but still 12 day luteal phase). Based on previous charts I've been O'ing about day 12 or 13 so thought day 11 would be perfect for our main attempt. Well then we ended up DTD day 8 but I still thought no problem (every 4 days, right?). The next morning (walking around the Vatican, no less) I got warm persistent back pain for about 2 hours, followed by a giant CRAMP the minute we left St. Peter's, which lasted about 120 seconds, then pretty much was over. All typical of my O pain...which I haven't had for months. I start getting kinda excited, like maybe I just won the lottery on timing. Sure enough there was a temp rise for the next two days...and then a huge DROP to the lowest temp of this cycle. And then temps went back up to that higher ground, we ended up NOT having time for an attempt on day 11 as planned because we exhausted ourselves walking around and drinking all over Rome and had to catch a flight the next day, and basically everything was a mess. So then, yesterday (I temped but didn't count it as accurate because of post-jet-lag) I'm confronted with a decent amount of EWCM and thinking, huh, maybe I didn't O yet. We DTD yesterday too and then this morning got a CRAZY high rise (98.7...I've never had a BBT so high in my life!). And today I have a persistent feverish headache. So maybe I'm just sick post-travel? Or did I just O yesterday, or was it last week? Mostly I'm just wondering how long I should wait to take a HPT, though I think I'm just going to wait until day one after next period is due, based on a 28 day cycle (which most of mine have been this year).

GirlieCat's "My Body Is A Wonderland" meme would fit in here, methinks.
    TTC #1 starting in October - lightly swaying pink with an experimental mindset.

6. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to have your back Swayentist! Your trip sounds amazing. I don't temp but I do know how frustrating it is to not know when you actually O'. Sounds like you have good attempts if it was earlier or now. So very FX for you.

Fox your fiber overload made me laugh and also feel bad for you. Hope it doesn't affect you too negatively.

Tfahn, I was going to do pineapple this cycle too. I read good things about it. Didn't hear the twin thing which is probably good I didn't know that or I might have overdosed on it since I love the idea of twins.

ME MOM glad your numbers came back strong. Hope you join us in the Due date thread.

So excited to see if we get a few more BFP in October.
    FX!!!
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swayentist, when I was temping I ignored any results that happened when my sleep cycle was messed up. Jet lag can really mess with your Temps, both high and low, I found for probably a week.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, ME MOM!!! Congratulations!

I agree with Girlecat, MadSwayentist. Your temps are probably wacky from travelling.

As for me, I'm on CD30 now. I'm pretty sure AF was due yesterday or maybe today, maybe tomorrow - who knows? I've been so tired I can barely move for days, and this morning I woke up gagging. I'm very clearly pregnant, although I still haven't tested. Had nightmares about miscarrying last night. I started my prenatal last night, too, and have eased into eating a super healthy diet. I'm feeling like I should test now, so I can make a prenatal appointment, but I'm still too scared. I know if the line isn't dark enough I'll freak out, and I'm trying to keep stress to a minimum right now.

I'm so so terrified. I've had two chemicals in a row before this (one in December before we were TTC and then one last cycle).

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Serenity it's great you are get pregnant quickly and l truly hope this one sticks and that the baby is as healthy as possible! Fingers crossed for you from afar!

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
    2009 2012
    hoping for a healthy baby in 2017, swaying pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Serenity! I hope this is your sticky baby!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't wait anymore - tested - an immediate strong positive (not even using first morning urine!)

I'm not moving on to the due date threads yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast