Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Overabundant October 2WW

Well ladies, I have an update! It looks like I'm going to ovulate within the next couple of days! I started testing with opks over the past week, since I have had BFNs. They were light, and then yesterday the opk looked almost positive. Today I got a positive opk! Don't worry, I'm not pregnant! I tested to be sure! I knew something was up when I took my temp this morning. I couldn't read the thermometer due to too much EWCM (I temp vaginally). Given our BD pattern, I'm going to try for SMEP. My DH is so confused by my cycle at this point, he may actually go for it! If it doesn't work out, I will BD tonight and tomorrow night.

I have a few things going for me: Clomid, I'm sick with a mild cold, DH has started drinking beer again (he started back up at the start of this cycle), and I am poised to O close to the new moon! With my boys, I always Oed around the full moon, and my DH never drank. Plus, I've always conceived from an early O or a normal O at CD15-17.

FX this works out for me!

DS1, DS2, DS3
    One last pink sway in 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by XXforhubby; October 25th, 2016 at 02:51 PM.

2. Likes Pink Pony, Katt2275, Dreamsister, TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks XXforhubby.

Fingers crossed for you, that is one long cycle so hopefully it means a really good egg for you.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

4. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for you, XXforhubby!

6. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HUGE congrats Serenity! I understand your fearful excitement. So happy for you!

tfahn, sorry it didn't work out. I think you have a great plan in place to lose weight in preparing for IVF. Weight loss is very good for fertility and I bet you won't even need the IVF because you will fall pregnant on your own. Good luck sticking with your diet or exercise.

XXforhubby- that is one wonky cycle but I bet that is a great sign. So happy you got a +OPK to tell you what is going on. I am so excited to see what the next two weeks brings for you. FX!!
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

8. Thanks Serenity, XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations serenity, I hope this is your sticky healthy bean.
    Good luck with your attempts xx, hopefully this is your month. I am hoping for a positive opk today as nearly positive yesterday so hopefully I can get DH onboard for an attempt tonight. No luck last night so it will be just the one attempt for me again this month if I even get that.
    I am sorry tfahn, I hope you can lose the weight you need to do Ivf or even better that you get pregnant naturally in the next month or two. The waiting and disappointment each month is hard. I am finding I lose a little more hope every month that AF shows.

10. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry, tfahn!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear you're out, tfahn. Your clean eating plan sounds like the way to go - enjoy your birthday, but then focus the exercises and healthy foods that motivate you to stay on track, with the end goal in sight, natural or IVF. Hugs and support!

Serenity - reading your earlier posts last night I couldn't imagine not testing, but I also can't imagine all the emotional rollercoasters you've been through. HUGE congrats!

XX - exciting news! I guess you know even better than I that temps aren't everything.

Thanks to everyone for the support and agreement that temps are just wonky due to jet lag/travel. Oy. I guess I'll just wait and see if AF comes in the next two weeks (does that mean I'm technically a Nov TWW poster?) and just have fun with DH in the meantime.
    TTC #1 starting in October - lightly swaying pink with an experimental mindset.

13. Likes XXforhubby, Serenity liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick question about opks - mine was very faint yesterday arvo, nearly positive this am now really faint again this afternoon. I am guessing my lh surge may have been last night. If that's the case will my attempt tonight be too late? I was sure my opk would be positive today and DH wasn't up to DTD last night. Feel like I might be out this month before I even had a chance. I never temp so can't be sure when ovulation hapoens but has usually been around day 13/14 not as early as day 12

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even of it was last night you have 24-48 hours till o, l don't think you are out.
    It's different each month but l have ovulated even 72 hours after opk+.
    Good luck kelbear!!

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
    2009 2012
    hoping for a healthy baby in 2017, swaying pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply MeMom, fingers crossed I haven't missed the window this month. Also hoping DH will be onboard with an attempt but that's not looking promising tonight. I hate this pressure of timing bd.

Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast