Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everything stays good for you Erin. If you can't find someone to test your blood, could you buy more FRER's and take them 2 days apart to see if the line gets darker?

AFM, I'm CD15 and getting lots of EWCM. No positive OPK yet, it's close so I think it will be postice either today or tomorrow. It sucks since DH is out of town until Tuesday evening. We Dtd on Wednesday and very late Friday night so not the best timing odds. Guess I should just be thankful that it looks like I will ovulate, after a year of fertility treatments and a month on BCP, I was worried if my body would ovulate or not.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

2. Thanks Erin514 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed that your not out yet XXforhubby. Hope your vitamin d levels jump back to normal soon. I take an extra vitamin d pill every day when I was trying for DD#1 and also this time around too, I read articles years ago that being low on Vitamin D will pregnant could be one of the causes of autism, I'm sure that's is not true but I figured what can it hurt to take more
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tfahn View Post
    Fingers crossed that your not out yet XXforhubby. Hope your vitamin d levels jump back to normal soon. I take an extra vitamin d pill every day when I was trying for DD#1 and also this time around too, I read articles years ago that being low on Vitamin D will pregnant could be one of the causes of autism, I'm sure that's is not true but I figured what can it hurt to take more
    Good to know Tfahn that you took D with your DD. Do you mind me asking what your diet and lifestyle was like back then, if you can remember? Any favorite foods you had, exercise or no exercise, BD patterns?

Thanks !!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX I believe I had just come off a very low carb diet and was exercising about 4 days of weeks of cardio. I believe I stopped the exercise when we started TTC. I know I was taking all the same supplements I am now, except less COQ10, including a baby aspirin everyday. We were DTD every other day once AF was over and then when it got closer to O we were add a few attempts plus 1 after and all attempts within a week of O we used Preseed. With all the supplements and preseed, looking back I'm surprised we had a girl, we had no preference and just wanted to get pregnant quickly.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 20th, 2021 at 09:38 PM.

8. Thanks Erin514 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX my vitamin D levels are always pretty low as well another reason i probably naturally sway pink pretty heavily. I think the goal should be get them in range to conceive but dont get such a high amount you sway blue

Im waiting and rooting for you XX ...i knew there was a reason i liked your hubby..he seems like a good guy...i too would find out if that means he plans on cancelling his vasectomy for now and putting it off a bit longer or if he intends to keep trying to have 4th and then snip after you have the baby. fingers crossed that the temp dip and pink cm dont mean anything...you had that last month too when you were still a week or two away from ovulating..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

10. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Burakoam! Yeah I'm going to take the Vitamin D in the recommended amount for 4 weeks, then cut back to 3 times a week, and then once a week. I get rechecked on 2/1. I also have a fertility appointment then too.

I have never been able to conceive with levels so low (less than 30). The minimum level my RE says that can support a pregnancy and have good AMH levels is 45. I have a long way to go! I think I am doing the diet too well this time! He also doesn't want me to exercise right now until it gets better.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This period is KILLING me! I'm bleeding so much, I'm weak! If I didn't have normal CBC and high hemoglobin, I'd swear I'm anemic! I think it's the low D levels.

It's making me so nauseous I've only had two pieces of banana bread, two squares of milk chocolate (priorities!!) today. That's it! Oh and a cup of coffee with creamer. I guess I'm now officially on the pink side! I don't even feel hungry at all. Not even a little bit! Crazy (but secretly happy!)!

Don't worry ladies, I'll eat a small dinner!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the rough AF XXforhubby, hopefully it doesn't last long.

AFM, I have no clue if I ovulated or not yet. I ran out of OPK strips so I couldn't take a reading at my normal time on Friday, I did take one that evening and it wasn't positive. Saturday I had EWCM and my OPK looked all but positive but I never actually saw a positive after that and they have been lighter ever since. I had no big temp jumps either although this morning was 98.04 which usually i don't ever get above a 98 unless I ovulated so I guess its a wait and see what my temps do over the next 2-3 days to be absolutely sure I ovulated. I wanted to do the pineapple core think this cycle but I guess I will wait until next month in hopes I have a more clear indiciation that I ovulated. (If I don't get a BFP this month, got to stay positive!)
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe Tfahn, that's a bummer! FX that you ovulated!

Tell me about the pineapple thing? How do you do it? I've seen a few people mention it.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast