Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Lola!
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Interested to hear about March BFPs! Hope to be one of them, but then the gender suspense...so much waiting!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feb 20 OPK.jpg
    In case anyone was wondering or wanting to look. This is the progression of my OPKs for the past few days. I tested 2 times a day. It is crazy how fast I went from nothing to + this month.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

4. Likes Roedinga1, momamia4, cosmosis liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Shan!! That is pretty crazy - super light to dark so quickly! Fingers crossed, glad you got your attempt in. Now we wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So exiting you ladies are starting your 2ww!!!! Fx!!!

Hi and welcome Lola!! I'm cd9 too! When are you expecting to o? We might be cycle buddies 😀

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I know chances are probably low with pregnancy this month but I want to jump in I have 4 boys ages 7, 5, 3, and 2. I really want a 5th, a girl would be awesome but of course I know I would love another boy. Anyway DH says he is done, he says he doesn't want 5 BUT he sure does bring up babies a lot. Pretty much everyday he jokes how I want another baby, makes some kind of comment about a 5th, or shows me an adorable baby picture from one of his friends. I haven't come right out and said I want another, but it is really obvious that I do. He has said if we could 100% know it would be a girl he would. Anyway, I started the LE diet back in January. My plan was to be on it for 3 months, then talk to DH about wanting another one. My period just ended yesterday and we DTD last night. DH did not pull out in time and I really think he secretly wants to get me pregnant, even though he said oh that wasn't supposed to happen (he made zero effort to not let it happen). I just know my DH too well. Anyway, I know due to timing our chances are probably slim, I have a pretty normal 28-29 day cycle. But I am little freaked because I wanted to be on the diet longer before we had an "opps" moment.
    Sorry for the long ramble!! Now the long long wait to see if we are that small % where it happens this early in my cycle. If it doesn't then I will for sure hope for another slip up in May at the right time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pbn3! After having 2 babies, my cycle length has been approx 25-26 days. According to my calendar, I'm expected to O 2/24, but I always feel super sharp pain on one side during that time...painful, but helpful! What about you? I have not been taking tests this time, just BD every night this week! The 1st challenge is to get a BFP, then will be to see if the girl sway worked!
    acaason27-I'm a newbie here too & sooo want a girl! I'm not 100%, but from what I've read, it's best to start the diet 9 weeks in advance right...so you're off to a good start & ya never know...just might get your BFP-girl!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Results are best for 12 weeks of diet for pink.

Unfortunately you're right, you have almost no chance of conceiving the day your period ends. If you have a shorter or irregular cycle that might make it more possible.

My diet is slipping for sure. I way over ate yesterday and had red meat twice in three days. I'm missing the things I've cut out a lot and I'm getting irritable about it. I'm just kind of emotionally done with this but not willing to TTC without it. :/
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's exactly how I feel I was emotionally eating at the end and becoming tearful on a Friday night after a couple of wines saying I can't do this anymore etc but that was in the last two weeks - I managed to get to 13 when's when I fell pg
    How long have u been on the diet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    36 weeks give or take a few cheat days here and there. I've stopped losing weight though, and I could still use to lose quite a bit.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast