Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotmama View Post
    Results are best for 12 weeks of diet for pink.

Unfortunately you're right, you have almost no chance of conceiving the day your period ends. If you have a shorter or irregular cycle that might make it more possible.

My diet is slipping for sure. I way over ate yesterday and had red meat twice in three days. I'm missing the things I've cut out a lot and I'm getting irritable about it. I'm just kind of emotionally done with this but not willing to TTC without it. :/
    I know what you mean. I've been on LE since last July. I see myself slipping however I also see myself not getting pregnant so I've had to let go of some things on the diet. I have extremely low iron so I had to add meat in moderation bavk. I even never stopped eating sweets at night as a third meal bc I don't want to or care. I can't do alot of carbs anymore bc my body gains weight when I eat not lose!
    To be honest I am over the whole thing. I've basically dropped everything now except 3 meals a day no breakfast.
    I am not doung 1 attempt bc I can't get pregnant like that. This month we are swaying to get pregnant.
    If this month doesn't work.. I think I'll take a few months out and maybe do iui in summer.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin, I started in June so I totally get that. This is cycle 6 of TTC, but we missed having a decent attempt a couple times. I'm still young and have always conceived in the first few cycles so I hope to keep going for a while but this is so far from my normal (very boy friendly) lifestyle. With the complications I've had combined with finances this really needs to be our last baby so I feel like there's a lot of pressure because this is our last chance at a take home baby girl.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

3. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been on the diet since last June as well, so I wasn't exactly sure how long was recommended..thx for the info. AF just recently returned in Dec now that I'm only nursing at night, so recently TTC again. Didn't work last month, but hoping this is the month. Like someone mentioned before...avoiding a December baby lol...too close to the holidays. I know what you mean about pressure-this will be our last as well boy or girl! Adding to the pressure...get this...my husband & I have had a name we love picked out for our future DD since before we were married. His brother and wife are expecting their 1st & having a gender reveal party in March. If it's a girl, they've already picked out the same girl name!!! What are the chances?!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, I'm due to o 26th but hoping fx I o a day earlier as will be an absolute mission to try and bd the 25th..... think I have a plan in case though but hoping I wont need it!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotmama View Post
    Results are best for 12 weeks of diet for pink.

Unfortunately you're right, you have almost no chance of conceiving the day your period ends. If you have a shorter or irregular cycle that might make it more possible.

My diet is slipping for sure. I way over ate yesterday and had red meat twice in three days. I'm missing the things I've cut out a lot and I'm getting irritable about it. I'm just kind of emotionally done with this but not willing to TTC without it. :/
    HUGS...I fully understand what you mean. I had a burger this weekend at a birthday party. But there is nothing I can do about it now, so I will just do my best to stick to the diet today and worry about tomorrow when the time comes.
    Last edited by Shannshaff; February 21st, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always gone early, and probably could never go late, so if we decide to skip a month to avoid a Christmas baby it wouldn't be until April. I don't think we will though (we have in the past). I'd rather have a holiday girl than take a month off and let my sway slip, which I know I would.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like we're on a similar track pbn! Fx for us! I planned to BD everyday this week, but second guessing my approach after reading some comments/advice.

Certainly understand wanting to continue the sway for a holiday girl foxtrot! A precious gift for sure!!! Haven't decided if we'll skip, but hopefully it won't be an issue for any of us!! Thinking positive!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola if you bd every day there'll be no ammo left for when it counts, dh stores will be depleted of stock, I'm sure you get the picture lol.... are you swaying? If you're not then e2d days is apparently best for conceiving or smep

Can see your swaying girl from previous post, sorry I didn't get a chance to go back till now So now I'm hoping you haven't said how long you've been ttc as that's my next question lol. If you're just beginning you are better off trying one attempt at pos opk or bd e4d if your not monitoring your cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48
    Last edited by Pbn3; February 22nd, 2017 at 02:35 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with not depleting DH stocks! After several failed attempt months I have discovered that he is "releasing" on his own everyday so not leaving much for me! I have put him on a strict E3d "self release" plan now. That helped get our BFP last year (finally). Now that we are back TTC again I have had to get strict with him again. Honestly - he thinks he is hard done by! I have been on the LE diet for over a year now. I am the one who is making all the hard changes. I think he can give it up for a few nights a week. I finally got a +opk today (cd19) & even though Im not well at the moment I dont want to miss a month. Wish me luck & send me your pink dust!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx for you kc!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

12. Likes kc15880 liked this post
Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast