Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mellifluous May (3)

Sky: jumped dh love it! You so thoughtful Thanks for asking I feel like absolute rubbish but that's what we all want right? Daily reassurance everything's doing its thing. I've never been this sick before with any of my boys that I can remember. And I'd love to just skip to my appointment! I'm most nervous to know weather or not I'll get the nipt. My neighbor just announced her 3rd pregnancy and she's 33 and goes to a closer dr. And they do it so I don't see why mine can't if I ask. Btw she's having her 3rd boy! I'd be a bit jelly if it were a girl.

LMSM I agree! Frer
    Lola I'm super excited for test time you gotta test early with all those awesome tests you have on your hands
    Max I seen your thread dh questions were really good and I'm sure he'll feel much better hearing answers from ob vs google
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - Just ask for the test!! I've had some friends DRs say yes and others had to pay for it, but it doesn't hurt to ask!!

That's so exciting!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ecd9

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I plan to ask and I think dh is on board for me begging for it if I can get it I'm going to get one of those solid gold balloons off etsy pick up my results in an envelope and video is popping it! Then if we do it alone and it's a boy not everyone will have to see me a bit disappointed and I won't have to show the video if I don't want to
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning morning!

Oh Maxim, so exciting for you to be at this stage! Which days are you going to be taking Clomid on? I think I did CD3-5 and O’d both times on CD12 – they usually say on average 7-8 days post last pill, which was true for me.
    Husbands, lawyers or not (I’m the laywer in our couple here lol), tend to be protective of their wives and what they ingest/go through so I assume he wants to know this is the best avenue for you and your health etc .. I know my husband wanted to know all the side effects for me, what it could do to bubs etc… I see it as a gesture of love

Shinay – how are you??

Sky – woohoo for crazy EWCM and attempt – per-fect!!!! gotta love it, “jumping” a sleeping DH – haven’t we all done that? ^^
    I’d agree with PBN, FF is wrong especially since your temps on CD17-19 were accurate and the ones prior may not have been just as much – you are 1dpo and doing stellar, look at that jump in temp, double woohoo!!! Welcome to the TWW, bring on that BFP!

Ash – how is da bump? Please don’t forget to drop by and tell us how all is going for you, we love to hear about how your pregnancies are progressing ^^

Dreaming – still on that post scan high? Hope all is well, and like Ash, please drop by and tell us more!

Mummy2boys
    – how is hubby, recovering well? And like PBN aid, when do start poas?

Iwant 4 – how are you? Did AF show up (sorry if I missed that or you already told me, I have a bit of a major mummy brain syndrome :P) ?

Kat – woohoooooooo, looking forward to today (well tomorrow for you)’s temp – having temps really helps pin point things so much better – have you gotten the hang of the whole vag temping now? did you get that BD in last night?

Lola – from your chart I’d say you O’d CD15 but will confirm once I see next temp - you do have a dip (but not huge hence my reservation until next temp ^^) then a decent rise the next day so that is def a contender!

PBN – less than a week before your u/s – so exciiiting! What gestation will you be - around 7 weeks ish? Still up at silly o’clock or did you sleep a bit longer this morning?
    Haha you are a sweetie, and do have a cute face and chocolate bribes - but am quite sure they are white as white can be IRL unfortunately! I think the 1st one *may* have an indent, but no color… soooo I have plenty of FRERs at home (like a full box of 7 + a couple extras) just not wanting to waste them – I will do another IC in the am and if there is anything to be seen (11dpo tomorrow, there really should be something there by then even if very faint), then will get the FRER out, I PRO-MISE
    If it wasn’t for these temps I would be sure I am not pregnant – but the temps remain over 37, which is highly unusual for me – as I said, I may just have appropriate levels of progesterone for once, keeping the temp high… oh the suspense is just unbearable even if in my heart, and as much as I would love to be as positive as you guys, I just know this is not our month… (and I love all the positive energy you all get floating around, supportive and excited for each other, just love it!).

Sigh - I was just chatting to the big boss about my upcoming business trip (he just came back from Syd himself) telling him I wasn’t looking forward to my 6am flight, and having to book a cab at 4.45 (hence up even earlier) – my direct manager “made” me book a flight on the day of the conference rather than arrive the night before (budget blablabla) but he said “why the hell would you book that, you should have gone the night before, doesn’t make any sense when you have an early start” -  am fuming now but probs a bit late to make changes, I mean the big boss is the CFO so he is the one that has to be the tightest budget wise in the whole business and yet he supports a bit of extra spend in these circumstances – plain annoying, I could have had a proper night sleep without rushing – I guess the bright side is I will get to put my darlings to bed the night before as then won’t see them for 24+ hours (never have been away from my youngest)..anyhoo, morning vent lol!

Ok, back to work – no motivation this morning – too tired lol
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Ash you posted as I was typing – do the test, totally do it, it will be giving you certainty and that will put your mind at ease, whatever the result, you won’t be questioning what you saw or not during the u/s!!
    I hope you feel better soon – those early days can be soooooo difficult
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Ash - that sounds so fun!!

LMSM - I hope you see those lines tomorrow!! I got negative on a Frer last time at 10 dpo and positive the next day!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mellifluous May (3)

Sky - you ok? Enjoying being done?!

8. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat-that gives me hope for pink!! I have to say, that has often been my "go-to" lunch at work, but w/my boys I would snack often & always eat breakfast...so I've changed those!
    Sky-love that you "jumped" at the chance to get that 3rd BD in lol! Good work!
    Pbn-love it when you weigh in! I'm excited to hear that you believe that I O'd this AM b/c you always know what's up!! I'm ready to be in the 2WW!! I was wondering what you'd think about sky's chart! I was thinking the crosshairs may be a little off...
    Max-can't wait to hear bw results & keep us posted on your U/S for sure....and THE call haha. I hope that the call answers all of DH's questions so that you can be on track to take your Clomid!!
    Ash-love that gender reveal for just you & DH to see. FX you'll be able to get the nipt test!!!!
    LMSM-I see what pbn is pointing out on your tests! 11dpo is sometimes the magic number Fx!!! Sorry for the work traveling stress! Sounds like a whirlwind business trip!! When do you leave-are you bringing your hpts??? haha ...And thanks for chiming in, I feel CD 15 may be the start of O & maybe my temp was on it's way up early this AM. We'll see tomorrow...
    -Some of my bw results are in & TSH & AMH are both in a standard range, so that's good to hear. Going in for my CD21 test on Tues! Don't think any of you will have to twist my arm to test early this time haha. I'm stocked up & ready!!!

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Lolabelle; May 23rd, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes Pbn3, Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola - I've always eaten breakfast and snacked throughout the day too, but I'm hoping the switching to more protein and less carby/low cal foods with be enough to get me

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kat-you've made some great changes & with your attempts, sounding very boy-friendly. Sending you my boy dust!!!
    I meant to post my OPKs. Now that they have dried...I can definitely see the surge!!

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast