Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ttc and nacire....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24dd4d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies!

XXforhubby – what a lovely name you have there for your girl – she will be one much loved sweetie, so exciting!!! <3
    Am sure you look stunning anyone carrying a little life – regardless of how tired or puffy – is amazing – it’s such a truly special time – whenever I see pregnant women I just have a feeling of tenderness towards them – no matter who they are, how they are

Kat – one more sleep – it’s the 28th tomorrow ! (well here it is haha) - so, one or 2 beans in there?! :P

Sky, Lola – what times will your appointments be on Friday?
    Sky – hadn’t thought about the whole “helping myself” before BD to get all the Cm in place haha – not sure it will work in practice but will do my darnest – anything to get that BFP!

Naci – so glad you’re keeping your hopes up, you definitely should – you got a perfect attempt in, so with the signs you are having, we can keep crossing our fingers! ^^

Ash – almost July – so almost time for your scan, right? How are you feeling, is the bump more visible?

Max – how are you? On the Femara? Ok so far?

TTc – sorry for AF, and sorry that got your hopes up – we will cheer you on! We are a few early on in our cycle, we can be cycle buddies! ^^ You’re not burdening anything or anyone- we’re here for the good, the bad and the ugly – and everything in between! That’s what it’s all about so do feel free to vent, feel down, feel elated – whichever applies, whenever it applies! ^^ you’re not alone

Thanks for the feedback on the CB digi opks– the only pink ones I found were actually going to be shipped from o/s so probs would not reach me on time for this cycle – but have found a dual hormone one on special at Amcal, $30 for a 10-test pack (instead of $40-50 – but still an investment : I paid like $15 for 100 ICs ) – which is a decent price so will go grab some before picking up the girls this arvo and will start them at the end of the week and just do them in parallel to my ICs – and will see how we go
    One needs to use FMU for these ones (purple) I think? Gosh the amount of holding I will be doing between the FMU hold and the arvo hold for the ICs – gah! My bladder will hate me !

PS: I never remember protocol for new threads – do we start straight up on do we wait for July? :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all. It really does mean so much to me that I can talk about my excitement, my freak outs and everything else. I can usually talk to my hubby about anything, but for the first time I feel I can't. Because we've always been able to compromise for each other but when it comes to disagreeing over having another child, one of us has to lose. I'm not upset at all the af is here. I'm very relieved. I honestly thought something was wrong. Maybe not "ectopic wrong" bit hearing those words really freaked me out. I'm just so happy the freaking out can end and I can give 100% for the next 2 weeks and have an even greater 2nd attempt.

Nacire & mommy- I totally get it. Although I love the anticipation of awaiting others bfp, this is the only time I have ever tested early and I cannot handle it. Seeing negatives every day and not knowing whether you should believe what you're seeing vs what you're feeling, I don't like it. I will encourage others to do whichever they want, because some people do enjoy the excitement. So you said you're testing tomorrow right? Or are you waiting?
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So is it time to head over to July yet?? I'll be cheering all of you on!!
    Ttc-you aren't a burden to anyone! Everyone is here to support the good & the bad! I'm sorry that AF arrived, but I know you must feel relieved that it's not something serious & you can start fresh with a new cycle. It took me 5 cycles to get a BFP this time and some cycles I said I wasn't testing until 11dpo and some cycles, I went all out POAS early at 8dpo haha. Do what feels right for you b/c I know what you mean...the BFNs are a real downer!! The squinters are enough to make anyone crazy...I had faint lines in 2 cycles and it was so frustrating! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle! Do you think you might start temping?
    LMSM-my appt is June 30th at 8:30 AM....prob late night for you in Oz? GL with the digi! It helped me! FMU is easiest for me b/c I can hold a lot longer overnight than during the day. A lot of POAS, but will be worth it when you get your BFP!!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM thank for thinking of me I like to think it's a baby belly but pretty sure it's bloat lol! And I used the cb advanced with fmu my first cycle along with wondfo opk just to get a feel and they were sooooo easy! And went right along with my ic worth the investment to me. I have my nt scan July 11 and gender 22nd I'm banking on hearing boy and trying to keep myself in reality.
    NACIRE love your attitude on testing till af can't wait for tomorrow's!
    Mommy when will you start testing? I can not wait!!
    Ttc I complain A LOT on here because I try not to any other time and I've not been booted yet everyone is super supportive. It's like a big internet family lol

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know ash, afraid to get my hopes up!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nacire-must have missed your post, but can't wait for tomorrow's test! Fx for a BFP! So exciting it must be to have the Maui trip coming up so soon & only a 35 min plane ride...awesome!!!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola: the squinters are the WORST.. I thought for sure I saw something on the first one and I really expected it to get darker. I thought maybe I was drinking too much before bed, or using the wrong test or something. It's just so hard to believe that all the stuff I felt wasnt the real thing. I'm down to 2 cycles.. if I dont catch the egg my heart will break. I don't know how to temp or chart or read a chart.. I have no idea. Also I don't know that temping really makes a difference for me, being limited on attempts each cycle. If I get a positive opk and use my two attempts and then my temps show o hasn't occurred yet.. I won't get to BD again anyway..
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc-looks like we're officially moving over to Jubilant July, so I'll reply over there
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115