Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn I think I just worked out the signature!!!!!

Wow, that feels good.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b]My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Pbn I think I just worked out the signature!!!!!

Wow, that feels good.

Nope link doesn’t work. Doh!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

4. Likes Pbn3, Verena liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Awesome!

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018

6. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 well I managed to get home through the snow and I tested again on a cheapie again too light to photograph! I can get a test tomorrow hopefully but it won't be morning urine. My period is actually due Thursday/Friday roughly! I just don't remember being so crampy with my previous pregnancy. Hopefully it is all good signs!
    Verena those opk's are awesome! Fxfor you x
    Gorgeous DD 2015
    Swaying for GIRL again 2018

Link for my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/507858

8. Thanks Verena thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Verena - Maybe you've already said this but from past cycles do you know typically how many days after +OPK you see a temp rise? If you don't see the rise tomorrow morning would you throw in an attempt tomorrow night? The thing is if you do O tomorrow, a PM attempt tomorrow evening would likely be way too late so you'd have to hope for sperm left from the first attempt to catch the egg, but if for some reason you don't O tomorrow, that attempt from a few days really would end up being too early, so getting an attempt in tomorrow night would give you another shot if you O the day after. I think 72 hours between attempts is pretty good - from what I've read most sperm don't live longer than that anyways.

emshe - FX your chart looks good so far!

Girl Dreaming hope you get stronger lines tomorrow!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

10. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Verena - Maybe you've already said this but from past cycles do you know typically how many days after +OPK you see a temp rise? If you don't see the rise tomorrow morning would you throw in an attempt tomorrow night? The thing is if you do O tomorrow, a PM attempt tomorrow evening would likely be way too late so you'd have to hope for sperm left from the first attempt to catch the egg, but if for some reason you don't O tomorrow, that attempt from a few days really would end up being too early, so getting an attempt in tomorrow night would give you another shot if you O the day after. I think 72 hours between attempts is pretty good - from what I've read most sperm don't live longer than that anyways.

emshe - FX your chart looks good so far!

Girl Dreaming hope you get stronger lines tomorrow!
    Thanks ABC, hope you’re going ok?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    emshe - yea I'm doing OK thank you Feel like each day gets a tiny bit easier. Took my last FRER today though, thinking it would be negative or almost negative and yet the test line was still as dark as the control So that freaked me out. Talked to Pbn about it and I think I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and just ask about it and see if they want to run blood work to make sure my hcg keeps going down. I also have my first RE appt tomorrow, so I'll ask her about it. I'm really really nervous though about the appt - not sure why. I guess bc I think they're gong to find something really wrong.

For now, wine is my good friend again I've started back on LE PCOS - which I hate but in some ways it feels nice to be eating healthier again. After this last bfp my diet went so downhill - started eating so much and not healthy foods. Of course that's one of several things I've blamed myself for in thinking I somehow caused the m/c. Even though that's likely not it. The blame I've put on myself this time has made recovering a lot harder.

But I don't know what our future holds at this point. Just trying to survive right now, and it's helping to follow all of you ladies again on your ttc journeys.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

13. Likes Pbn3, Girl Dreaming 55, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Verena I second what Abc suggests about bding again cd14. But if you're happy with just one attempt for a couple cycles then maybe next cycle hold off until pos opk for your first attempt regardless of docs recommendation to bd. You must be really annoyed with him! Anyway at least now you know you do in fact get a pos opk and now the wait to see how soon after pos opk you o. If this cycle does result in a bfn then you'll be able to go into next cycle with confidence in your body

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    emshe - yea I'm doing OK thank you Feel like each day gets a tiny bit easier. Took my last FRER today though, thinking it would be negative or almost negative and yet the test line was still as dark as the control So that freaked me out. Talked to Pbn about it and I think I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and just ask about it and see if they want to run blood work to make sure my hcg keeps going down. I also have my first RE appt tomorrow, so I'll ask her about it. I'm really really nervous though about the appt - not sure why. I guess bc I think they're gong to find something really wrong.

For now, wine is my good friend again I've started back on LE PCOS - which I hate but in some ways it feels nice to be eating healthier again. After this last bfp my diet went so downhill - started eating so much and not healthy foods. Of course that's one of several things I've blamed myself for in thinking I somehow caused the m/c. Even though that's likely not it. The blame I've put on myself this time has made recovering a lot harder.

But I don't know what our future holds at this point. Just trying to survive right now, and it's helping to follow all of you ladies again on your ttc journeys.
    That’s confusing ABC, blood test is a good idea. You shouldn’t blame yourself, and believe me I know it’s easier said than done, I questioned everything I did. It sucks, it’s unfair, & it’s brutal. I really am so sorry you’re going through it.

Hey! Wine is awesome for your sway, win win little steps will ease you back into it. Throwing myself into the exercise tended to help with my mindset.

I’m glad each day is getting easier, and I really hope your appointment goes well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

16. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast