Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahptrussell View Post
    Gafan, I peeped in and immediate teared up reading this post. We just went through a similar season. My husband and I decided to put a time limit on our ttc journey and both of us are going through strong emotions. He is fine with never having another while I really wanted one more. After 3 miscarriages in a row, he voiced his concerns and they sound almost identical. I think we focus so much on how we are coping, feeling & dealing with ttc, that we easily forget their emotions, especially fears in the journey. We did get pregnant on this cycle and it is our last ttc cycle. So we both have big emotions. What really has helped us is talking through it. All of it. If we have a concern, we say it out loud. We are daily keeping up with how each of us is doing. It has helped us tremendously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hannah, thank you for your support. My heart goes out to you with all that trying and your losses. I guess we never know what happens next and it is worth it to keep hoping.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn, thanks. I appreciate your hope. I will try to wait until Tuesday to test. I know it could just be an off reading or an implantation dip but today's lower temp felt to me like confirmation that this isn't the cycle for me. I feel hungry and PMS irritable today. The temp could have been off because i got up 2.5 hrs earlier to pee. We will see what tomorrow's temp is.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD12 over here! Two attempts already and will keep up the E4D till (hopefully no) AF.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Pbn3, gafan, Noemi2017, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Girlswaylondon and Gafan I appreciate it.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

6. Likes Girlswaylondon, gafan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Cassidy

Did you do just one attempt at pos opk? What dpo will you test?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy4 View Post
    Hi Everyone! I am currently in the tww, around 2dpo. I ovulated I believe on cd21. I’m not temping, just using opks. We didn’t intend to try this month, but here we are! I was planning to sway and start trying the end of summer/beginning of fall. Guess we will see what happens and if I will get a chance to properly sway!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc I hope ds2 is better today and won't need to go to the doctor. I'm finally feeling better today than I have the last four so hoping its onwards and upwards from here. Totally get your devastation at news of others getting their DG. Even seeing someone pregnant at the supermarket would bring up feelings of bitterness and unfairness. I had to keep reminding myself that I didn't know their story and they didn't know mine and who knew, maybe our stories were similar. It helped in some ways curb the jealousy to think this way. Not to say it always worked though. Just do the best you can to put it out of mind and focus on your own sticky bean that is just around the corner

9. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HGmama View Post
    Pbn3- temp plummeted, but different environment as well.
    Expecting AF every time i pee, but not there, and negative hpt. I think I'm 12 dpo and my LP is usually 10-12 days. I'll probably call the doc tomorrow and then get AF.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d1f2c
    Yeah I would hold off calling doc until a couple more days... that dip is pretty significant, even if you're in a cooler environment. Could be a pre o dip if you haven't oed, could be sign of af coming if you did.... have you got any opks with you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gafan honestly I wouldn't even see that as a dip as such and certainly nothing to indicate an unsuccessful cycle. An implantation dip is usually a steep dip to close to or below coverline so it doesn't look like that but remember an implantation dip occurs less than more in charting. So more people don't see one compared to those that do. Your temp is still up nice and high and I see nothing negative there at all. It's looking really good actually but the next few days temps should shed more light hopefully one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Pbn, thanks. I appreciate your hope. I will try to wait until Tuesday to test. I know it could just be an off reading or an implantation dip but today's lower temp felt to me like confirmation that this isn't the cycle for me. I feel hungry and PMS irritable today. The temp could have been off because i got up 2.5 hrs earlier to pee. We will see what tomorrow's temp is.

12. Thanks gafan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo! And how long is your cycle usually?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    CD12 over here! Two attempts already and will keep up the E4D till (hopefully no) AF.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

14. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, just wanted to jump in here to say hi, I've kinda flipped through your stories in this thread and must say you all are very determined and well educated in regards to sway terms....Good luck to you all be it a pink or blue sway!

I'm a beginner (so to speak) at this variety of swaying, I had two daughters and followed shettles theory to have my son to my ex partner back in 2010. Now I'm with my current partner who already has a 3 girls of his own... call us crazy but together we're hoping to have a little boy (but will be happy either way , we just hope all goes well)
    This time last year I fell pregnant but sadly that ended at 5 weeks as an ectopic pregnancy it's been a rocky road since then and we've been unsuccessful the last couple of cycles, I feel it is due to travel, Christmas/ New year stress etc. But alas I'm here in the tww going to test on Tuesday or Wednesday fingers crossed!

I don't temp, I don't really use opks, I just go by ovulation signs such as cp, cm and ovulation pains. Strangely this cycle my O was delayed by 6 days (confirmed by opk) and fell on my birthday! If successful this will be the best birthday present! I've been using natural family planning as birth control since 2004... and no surprise babies yet lol

Once again Good luck ladies!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

16. Likes Pbn3, gafan, kikurose liked this post
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast