Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so cant we use both preseed and then bs finger??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I thought baking soda was right for you, Zi, I would have put it in your sway plan.

I really, really, really do not recommend it. We are getting BETTER results with just Preseed than all the other sites with their BS fingers (and if they claim differently, they are lying) are and we are also getting BFP within 1-3 months for most blue swayers. The other sites are having much lower odds of conception and people end up gaining tons of weight on the boy diets that way.

The baking soda stuff doesn't work. It is inferior to Preseed and MUCH inferior to natural EWCM. Please don't use baking soda. The ONLY reason why I don't delete it NOW is because the other site has such terribly illiterate instructions that they are nearly impossible to decipher, especially for people who do not speak English as their first language. Baking soda can be dangerous and I have kept my instructions up so people can use what I wrote if they insist on using it, but I do not and never will recommend it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes True Blue liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12