Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy my light boy sway, confirmed we are team blue!

Just wanted to let you ladies know about my boy sway, it was light as i wasn't doing it properly plus its our first baby. I have been reading about swaying and actually found it really interesting so decided to give it a go, we didn't have any preference for our first. My husband knew i was saying but did not know what gender as he had no interest in it! I chose to sway for a boy as it seemed a bit easier to integrate with our life style. Hubby said you can do whatever you like as long as its natural
    Our main aim was to increase fertility and our lifestyle to try and give baby a good start (i think this naturally sways blue)

I have had my 20 week scan and the sonographer has confirmed its a boy!

So my life style BEFORE:
    I skipped breakfast almost all the time, hardly took vitamins, i don't have a muscly body- slim (5 foot 7 around 57kg) and not very strong lol, drank 1 cup of coffee every morning- didn't eat anything until about 11am (banana) and then lunch at about 1pm. Dont drink much milk and dairy products in general in fact i hate cold milk! Have a sweet tooth but do love crisps, chips..salty snacks. One thing that maybe would sway is that i do eat meat a lot...lots of chicken and sometimes red meat..so generally good quantity of protein.
    We both have hot showers- hardly ever hot baths

For my Sway:
    I started the diet about 6 weeks before, my aim was to try and increase our fertility- i started taking pregnancare conception vitamins and my hubby started taking the mens conception ones that came in the pack. I began eating breakfast- fortified cereal or porridge with full fat milk (medium sized amount as i was hardly hungry in the mornings). Protein at every meal which was fairly easy as i did do this a lot anyway, i also always have wholemeal carbs rather than processed ones.
    so that was 3 meals a day...i also had snacks which were fruit and nuts or hummus with wholemeal pitta, plenty of fruit and veg. I stopped my morning coffee and did not drink alcohol (im not a big drinker anyway so was no big deal), i dont drink fizzy drinks much but i used to have diet coke, i cut that out and if i fancied fizzy drink i had fanta or sprite..this was rare
    Im not good at the exercise part..i did weights barely once a week..this was an area i could have improved!
    At the time i conceived, we were on holiday so lots of eating out, big meals (we did have steak a few times around conception), plenty of salt.
    Still had hot showers but not before BDing
    i actually put on a little bit of weight- probably an extra 6lbs

Hubby- he does exercise...mainly weights, again a protein eater- he doesn't feel like he has eaten properly if the meal does not contain much meat! He wear loose boxers. He stopped drinking alcohol and he does not smoke.

I did start to track my cycles about 3 months before we planned on conceiving
    I used ovulation kit...did the deed 2 days before ovulation and on/just before i ovulated (did it twice that day and we used pre seed, i don't have a lot of CM), doggy style (sorry TMI!), i put a pillow under my hips and lay there for about 20 minutes.
    I did not pay any attention to moon signs or anything like that- purely diet and lifestyle- more nutrients, try to remove the bad stuff and increase our fertility. I used the base principles on this forum so thank you GD for the knowledge!

We would have been happy with either gender, no doubt next time we will give it a go for a little girl. We are looking forward to meeting our little guy this summer!

Sorry i know i have not used the normal format for adding sways. I hope this may help someone who wants to try for a blue bundle

2. Likes covered in blue, DesiG liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!
    B married to T

Mommy to (2011) (2013) (2014) ...They are my world!!

Thank you GOD, Atomic, and everyone here at Gender Dreaming for blessing my family with a HEALTHY BABY GIRL<33

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats!! Can someone add this to our 2014 outcomes??

Ziggy if you add your data to the spreadsheet it really helps us.

So happy for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes DesiG liked this post