Uploads

Blue- its a boy!

Gender Result: BOY!!

DW Age: 27
    DH Age: 30

Current Children's Gender(s)
    Girl

Number of Months TTC:
    M/c in April did not TTC again until August.

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    Yes

MINERALS
    Calcium Intake (Please describe)

just had more cereal, had full fat yogurt , full fat milk. I didn't on purpose exceed calcium intake or decrease it. I just ate anything and everything due to HE diet

Potassium Intake(Please describe)

Had potato when ever I could. I did have Weetabix with banana every other morning. Sweet potato aswell randomly baked.

Sodium Intake(Please describe)
    Ate foods high in sodium but not so excessive as to be hazardous to health. Also switched salt to the high in iodine salt.

SUPPLEMENTS USED

DW Supplements

pregnacare plus, folic acid, vitamin D, bio kult. Not in the month of conception but in previous attempts had taken wheatgrass powder mixed with V8 ( gross taste!)

DH Supplements

folic acid made him feel funny. he took wellman when he could be bothered to remember.

Any additional supplement info?

I started my diet in Decemeber 2014. I changed my household eating style. I was drinking ALOT of coconut water before I m/c in April. then after that I cut back and just had half a glass here or there as I didn't like the taste ( I was in my healing period post the loss) I stuck to drinking V8 when I worked out. Wheatgrass powder mixed in with any juice I believe may have helped as it made me feel stronger in general.

DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    as much as I could

If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?

breakfast was a MUST. did not skip breakfast through out the time I started the diet. Also I had Weetabix or cheerio's before I went to sleep. I put on a lot of weight... going from 6 stones to about 9 stones over a course of a year.

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    Had breakfast daily. he had what ever I made him!

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    12 months prior

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No

Did DH change his diet with you?

yes he could only eat what I made or he would starve. he was really open and accepting to eating anything really he isn't a fussy man

Comments regarding DH's diet-

he ate normally. however I cooked a lot in coconut oil/ olive oil. I changed everything in our house. we had coconut butter, coconut oil, organic mayonnaise, high fibre bread. we had to change our diet in general as it was crap to be honest. we are a lot more aware of eating healthily and eating more filling long energy lasting foods now.

Did you consume alcohol?

No we do not drink alcohol.

Did you try to limit caffeine?

No. I think we drank a lot more due to our work being excessive difficult in the past few months we needed our tea's!

Any Diet Details?
    -
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    -
    Weight And Exercise

I put on roughly 3 stones. I went from being 6'ish stones with good sized boobs, to almost 9 stones ( pokey out belly!) huge boobs. ( i THINK this is what really made the sway having huge bum and boobs lol!) i exercised when i could - prior to my loss i was picking up weights every other day if not daily, i bought a cross trainer, i really trained hard. After the loss i started walking more , did weights when i could be bothered to ( lost motivaton ) and i focused on being happy. i live across the street from a park so i would go for walks with my DD.

Things in VG and Conception Date(CD) Info

i was actually randomly using the pre-seed i had bought, i would put it in my vagina ( whether or not we were dtd'ing) before the conception month. during conception week i think i did manage to put it on once before i jumped on my husband. He does not like the feeling of lube for a start and secondly these were all signals that i was ovulating putting him under pressure which does not work for him!!!

PH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -

Any VG potions used?
    -
    CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    The Deed Info

we DTD before ovulation for about 3 days. Then when i had the smiley face- my DD decided to sleep with us. i tried to lure him into our other bedroom.... but the issue we had was i would make it so obvious i was ovulating he felt pressured. so we skipped that. Managed to DTD morning after and then the next night and following night. Atomic guided me! i basically DTD as much as i could daily. ( We only have a short amount of time in the evenings and mornings were a rush for us)

BD Dates according to Ovulation

BD Position
    missionary

Any additional comments?

Any relevant attempt details?

being positive.

Did you do anything with Ions?
    mobile, laptop, computer daily!

Moon Phase:
    not sure

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?

i had bought my nephew a hat and booties in white and blue i bought one for myself as inspiration kept it in my drawer next to our bed!

Things that make me feel great about my sway:

better diet. i actually felt more energetic and good about life although i was kind of fat!

Things that make me feel not so great about my sway:

too much caffiene, did not do as much in terms of weights around conception or prior 2 months. my DH also did not exercise alot since our loss we basically were increasing exercising by walking more. choosing to walk or doing DIY or cleaning the house.

i would like to thank Atomic for firstly changing my perception and making me eat better. The boy sway made me want to eat wholesome foods not processed foods. to concieve any gender start of being healthy. Atomic has been guiding me for 2 years and i heavily relied on her advice.

I know in the end it is something out of our control what gender we have. But i thank God for giving me this blessing!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so happy for you Blue!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked this and forgot to say -- congratulations!! Your post is so positive and gives me home! Do you mind me asking how old your daughter was when you conceived your son?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My daughter was 3.5 years when I conceived!

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations enjoy your wee man! Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read for conceiving boy ,we have to dtd 12-24 hrs after we get positive , but in some post i am seeing dtd 3 days before ovulation, does it sway girl? Can somebody pls explain this?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us on here have timing opposites. I have 3 boys conceived with 3 day cutoffs!!

When I looked into it I found that the whole idea has been completely debunked by science and you can read all that here https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...le-timing.html

We have found that one attempt, for reasons we do not know, has swayed strongly PINK. So having one attempt at ovulation is a really bad way to get a boy. I cannot recommend doing one attempt 12 hours after positive OPK for blue swayers (that's pretty much when I got my only daughter!!). What I would have you do instead, if you still want to do timing, is have an attempt the night of positive OPK (O-1) , again the next morning (O Day) and then again the following night (also O Day). This is still Shettles timing window for a boy but you'll have 2-3 attempts instead of just one.

Also be sure you are having your husband release every 2-4 days, either on his own or with you (with protection if you want to do timing, but be sure that you are not using a spermicide condom as those may sway pink)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast