Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hopefully a successful girl sway!

PH~around 4.5-5.5
    Husband's PH~no clue

Diet~was eating mostly vegetarian and low sodium for a few months. Didn't eat tomatoes, potatoes, or bananas for at least 6 weeks. Def. ate more of a low everything diet. I was hardcore for the 2 weeks before our attempt. Husband was awesome and followed diet as well. Rice, pasta, green beans, tofu etc...
    Drank Milk with my latte in the am. and would try to drink a glass a night. Also drank a glass or 2 of crystal light daily. Added equal to my morning latte. My husband drank loads of crystal light.

Went from 128 lbs down to 123 lbs before attempt.

Supps. Calcium, Magnesium, Cranberry, Hubby and me both. Had Hubby take licorice root from the end of my AF through ovulation.

Took Zyrtec 2 days before attempt thru 2 days after attempt.

Had husband abstain for 14 days! It was tough but I was proud of him!

Timing~was going to a 3 day cut off and NEVER ovulate early. We ended up with a 1 day cut off.

I ovulated on my right side which was opposite of my son.

Used entire tube of rePHresh at midnight and DTD at 9am. Missionary, shallow release, no O, I laid there for about 7-10 minutes then dumped. There was ALOT of gel up their from the rePHresh~I honestly can't believe a lil sperm made it's way through that stuff!

Stopped weights for 2 months, worked out 3 days a week and did high intensity cardio. Honestly lost all the muscle I had~definitely looked and felt very skinny.

I ovulated on Sunday and the New Moon was on Monday :0 We were traveling and in North Carolina, there was a huge thunderstorm/rain 2 days before attempt, tons of humidity in the air (negative ions!) Spent lots of time outdoors. Wore a trion z bracelet. used lavendar lotion at home a bunch before we left for trip. Used my crystal rock lamp before we left and also used a fan while on laptop for 2 weeks before attempt.

We have 1 17 month old son. I honestly feel like I did the best sway I could. Was very happy to get preggo on our first attempt. I have a high risk pregnancy so I should be seeing this baby weekly on ultrasound. I hit 12 weeks around August 7th~so I will update sex as soon as I find out. Praying that I can hold this baby in and I am so excited to add a little girl or boy to our family! Due date is Feb 18th 2012
    DS #1 12.28.09 at 34 weeks. Pre-term labor, terb pump, mag., bedrest Hoping it doesn't happen again.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh forgot to add. I didn't quit caffeine but I only drink one shot espresso latte every morning which has less caffeine than one cup of coffee.

Also didn't stop drinking alcohol occasionally. Had occasional glass of wine and vodka drinks with diet soda and seltzer water. We were traveling for a wedding so there was definitely drinks involved over this attempt. I didn't let my husband drink any beer though for 2 weeks before thru attempt. Our friends ALL have boys and they all drink beer. The one friend who is a vodka drinker (hates beer) just had a little girl!
    DS #1 12.28.09 at 34 weeks. Pre-term labor, terb pump, mag., bedrest Hoping it doesn't happen again.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a great sway! FX for you!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and sounds like a great sway!!

Did did you get dh to abstain that long?!!!! My dh was walking funny and complaining on the 4th day lol.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! An entire tube of RepHresh!!! And you still got preggers!?! That's awesome. Sounds like you had a pretty solid sway! FX that your pregnancy is easy-breezy (and little to no m/s!). If anyone gets a pink bean it'll be you!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congratulations! I'm so excited to see you got pregnant even though you used a full tube of Rephresh less than 12 hours before
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds fantastic! Good luck, fx for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck! will be interested to hear if the rephresh has worked for you

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I know I was in shock that something made it through that much rePHresh! I sure hope it worked! I do want to add I checked my PH later in the day that I ovulated. I definitely saw some green on the strip which means the rePHresh did not keep my PH at a 5.5. I figured at that point whatever sperms where waiting were already all the way up there and my egg had already dropped so it would'nt make any difference if I added anything. So I didn't. Just an FYI though.

My husband was going crazy with the abstaining thing. I wasn't even allowed to get undressed in front of him. Every time he would complain I would just tell him...it could help us get our girl=2 kids, not 3 (we are both ok with stopping if this is a girl). He definitely was miserable though!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have everything crossed for you Stella!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast