Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why in the world do you assume she didn't know who you were?? The only reason she asked is because she knew you were a customer of hers and she just could not remember if you had updated gender. You are brutal. Women should be kind to other women. I hope you raise your daughter with empathy and grace. I think you are done here and you should just move on. I am totally over this.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Was there an update on this one?? I'm sorry it's just impossible for me to keep everyone straight but I feel like this was updated
    I do answer tons of posts and I can potentially have members called babymagic, babiemagic, pinkbabiimagic, etc. who might have posted ultrasounds I looked at, so I feel this is actually quite unfair. I actually did know who you were but just wanted to really, really make sure I had the right person in the remote possibility I was mixed up. I want everyone to update both successes and opposites, and since I spotted this quickly I did want to post. When I am doing this type of post (as opposed to Custom plans) I do many very fast while I'm caring for my 3 children and I actually think I do an amazing job of keeping everyone straight.

The reason why we HAVE the Custom Forums is because that way I have all the information for each individual under one roof and that way yes I do keep everyone differentiated in my mind because I can go back and read the whole thread and know exactly who I'm talking to. It would take me hours to answer these kind of posts (sway updates) if I looked up every post in every forum that I reply to.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 28th, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Why in the world do you assume she didn't know who you were?? The only reason she asked is because she knew you were a customer of hers and she just could not remember if you had updated gender. You are brutal. Women should be kind to other women. I hope you raise your daughter with empathy and grace. I think you are done here and you should just move on. I am totally over this.
    I did know who it was actually but I was just hitting a lot of posts fast and did not want to drop everything to go look it up to be absolutely certain, since I only wanted an update.

Thanks for sticking up for me.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 27th, 2016 at 11:31 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my defense, because I absolutely hate to get embroiled in stuff like this and feel I have done absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever and I understand that you are upset because you got an opposite, the post you made in your Custom Forum with your ultrasound was posted May 16th after I asked you for an update in this thread on May 11. The previous time we talked in your forum was April 13th when you posted a Ramzi and prior to that, March 19th. We were not talking every day leading into me making that post, it had been a good two months with only a couple posts in there. I'm not a superhuman computer program and I do very well IMHO keeping a lot of VERY similar user names straight.

7. Likes XXforhubby, foxymrsg liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babiixmagic View Post
    No I updated her personally in our private forum..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    You updated me on May 16th after I had posted this on May 11.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And sorry but just apolgizing and saying congrats shows no sympothy either. I expected to have someone to talk to about this if my sway failed..not sure oh sorry.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I congratulate people on their babies regardless of gender. That's how I choose to do it and I reply to everyone in the same manner (and you can look up any of these and see a similar response) because I believe that it is best for everyone that way instead of acting like it's a tragedy, even though I know it can feel that way sometimes. I am always available to talk about gender disappointment via the Custom Forum or the GD forum, but just posting a baby's gender I feel that expressing that I'm sorry a sway didn't work out (because I am) but congratulations on a healthy baby (because so many of us feel like no one ever does that!!) is the best way to do it.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 27th, 2016 at 11:49 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    FOR THE LAST TIME, LOOK AT THE DATE STAMP OF HER POST. SHE ASHED IF YOU KNEW OR NOT BEFORE YOU FOUND OUT GENDER. You did not know on the 11th.
    She posted May 14th telling me she was going in for ultrasound. Previous post had been April 12th and that was a Ramzi so there was no update prior to me posting the request for an update (which by the way, I don't have to do, I do that only to make sure we keep things up to date for the benefit of everyone).

I've done nothing wrong here so everyone please just let this drop. I am really quite horrified that I've now been put into a position of revealing ANYTHING posted in a Custom Forum because to me, those are sacrosanct, in order to defend myself.

I just want everyone to know that what is in the Custom Forums will not be revealed by me ever, this is a weird and extreme situation with charges being levied against me publicly that I now have to defend myself.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I apologize for not realizing she asked before I knew, however I still feel the same way about her question. I'm just over this honestly. I still feel like she should of remembered me but I get it.. she helps SO many and it would be hard for her to remember. I was just hurt that I felt so small to her, when she meant so much to me. I literally looked up to her as my mentor, and for her to not remember me hurt. I'm sorry if I offended any one.
    Here is the thing though. I DID remember you (and it was your Ramzi posted back in April I was thinking of when I asked for an update) BUT when I go through these types of posts, I do them very, very quickly. Can you imagine the type of effort it would take me to go back and search every user's every thread just to be sure I have their story completely straight?? It would be undoable and unfair of anyone to ask me to go to such lengths.

Please go back and relook at those time stamps in your Custom Forum - March 19, April 12, and then I posted this on May 11. I did that because I do care and want to know the outcomes of people's sways. When a person has posted back in March, once in April - on the 12th of April nearly a month before I posted in here - and I'm still thinking of your Ramzi in the back of my mind a month later and thinking "hm didn't she post?? I better ask" that's not a sign that I don't know what I'm doing and that I"m not paying attention - it actually shows how much I DO know what is going on. My real worry in the original post, when I said I was sorry if I couldn't keep it straight, was not so much that I had the wrong person but more that you had updated somewhere recently and you might be hurt that I didn't know. It would have taken me a fair amount of time to go back and look up all your posts to be sure. It would take me a ridiculous amount of time to do that in every single post I make!!! It's just not possible without a Herculean effort on my part, to track down people's posts in every thread they've made before I prompt a thread that needs to possibly be updated.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 27th, 2016 at 12:12 PM.

12. Likes foxymrsg, Erin514, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly I didn't pay for a personal plan, but atomic was there for me over the past year. Swaying is a 100 percent certain thing. If it was the world would be crazily over populated with a certain sex. I conceived my dd at highest weight I was. I am now pregnant with baby number 4 and praying it's a girl by all I did and learned from this site.

I have boy girl boy and when conceiving my 3rd yes I wanted another girl but didn't really care. Now the want is uncontrollable and might find out the gender next week.

Best of luck to you, but atomic only is here to help
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly I think you need to chill out! We all understand gender disappoint. We have all (mostly) been there. However I think it's important for you to just take the time you need to privately grieve. Blaming others is not going to fix the fact that this pregnancy isn't your daughter. You will love this baby boy regardless of gender. You will look back at this and question why you took it out on anyone!
    Lastly no results are guaranteed ... perhaps look into gender selection. It's like 25k (us) and chances are like 75%. You could be in alot worse situation!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345