TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Girl
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    boy 16, boy 6, boy 3
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    No
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • No diet plan

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I generally eat a mostly vegetarian diet--even though I've gotten 3 boys on it in the past. Pretty carb and dairy heavy. No red meat--just fish and occasional chicken. I did not count calories or diet this time around though.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    -
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He eats mostly paleo--no gluten no dairy and very high protein. Lots of meat and veggies.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I drink caffeine regularly
    Any Diet Details?
    I had about 2 cups a coffee a day. Probably more white wine at night than I should. Especially over the holidays prior to TTC.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    -
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    A lot! lol! I was at my heaviest adult, non-pregnant weight when I conceived. I'd just come off of three back-to-back pregnancies (where I gained weight) that ended in losses and an injury that had be in a cast for months, so I was about 30 lbs heavier than normal.
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    Total couch potato. As in, with my cast, I was actually just sitting on a couch for months. I'd Just started to be able to walk short distances (i.e. to the refrigerator. ha!) when we TTCed.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • O day only

Any additional comments?
    We used digital OPK, and I think DDT on the first day I saw the smilie face.
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    -
    BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • No

Any relevant attempt details?
    We literally did just 1 attempt that cycle...as in we only DDT once! Kids, work, etc. had us just too tired.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • Clomid
    • Baby asprin
    • folic acid

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    I checked the Clomid option, but I actuality did Femera as I've had a bad reaction to Clomid in the past. I also take nightly Benadryl to help me sleep and sometime Magnesium. Did folate instead of folic acid. DH used medical marijuana on occasion in various forms during the month we TTCed.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    Not a lot. Lavender lotions and trying to get as much fresh air in as possible.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    New Moon
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    -
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Femera and 1 attempt. Being in crap physical condition.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    Did not do the diet and was no way a skinny minnie by any means. Stress level from work was super high! Probably the most stressed out I've ever been.
    Things worth mentioning:
    Almost 2 years ago I did buy the custom sway plan, and it was great! I did almost everything on it at the time, and atomic was then and has been a great hand-holder through the process
    We swayed after a few months on the diet and supplements. After a few months trying, got a BFP. That pregnancy ended in a loss at 7 weeks. We TTCed again the next cycle, got a BFP which quickly ended in a chemical. TTC again the next cycle and got a BFP. That pregnancy ended in a loss at 11 weeks. At that point I was exhausted physically and emotionally, so we took a few months off to just get healthy and ready to TTC again in a new, calm space. We were just about ready when I injured my foot, resulting in a cast for months and lot of therapy and rehab—all of which put TTC on the back burner while waiting to see if it would heal or I'd need surgery. It was almost exactly a year after my last loss that we finally TTCed again. I did not want to diet or do many sway techniques as at 39 I felt getting pregnant quickly with a healthy baby as the most important thing to me. We fell pregnant the first month—a miracle! Even more miraculous—it's a girl! Praying for stickiness now...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now need to lay down to breathe into a paper bag for several minutes.

I am so so so so so very happy for you!! I know this has been such a long and grueling journey with so many ups and downs but I am so thrilled for you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie this is amazing news! I've been around since the beginning with you and I'm so incredibly excited that you're getting your girl! Sending you a big congrats and lots of sticky and easy pregnancy vibes!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic news!!! Enjoy your girly shopping xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations that is such wonderful news

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, everyone! It's been a super long journey...especially if you consider I was swaying girl for my last boy, who is now almost 4, too!

Lol, atomic! You have been the BEST support!

Thinking sticky thoughts now...just stay put, little lady!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush, essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! What dose of Femara on what days?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

12. Thanks Butterflies buttercups thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast