Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, our second set of twins, although DS1 was a twin pregnancy too but we lost one. I don't think they will tell us genders til 18weeks. 😞 I want to know now!!! Lol!! 😉
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, just seeing this now!!!!! Soooo excited for you, but what a shock that must have been! How's DH? I knew those crazy dark lines you got had to be twins! You have to have at least one girl in there! Fingers crossed for you!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, second set of twins = AMAZING! Congratulations times 2. There looks to be a good thick line in between them, is it two placenta's? Do you know? If so then they are more likely to be Frat and hopefully that means there is at least one girl in there. Frat twins are more likely with each pregnancy if you have had heaps. Wouldn't two girls be great so you can get your girl and she have her Sister all at once!?
    Wow, so excited for you Hopefully with the extra scans that twins bring you can find out the sex early. I found out at 16 weeks with mine. Goodluck for a smooth pregnancy
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait until your MIL finds out you are having not just another baby... but two!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol 1+2+3boys - my MIL will flip, although my family is likely to put me through hell when they find out too! It's not going to be pretty from any side. 😕

And yep, they appear to be fraternal. 2 placentas and 2 sacs. Apparently there's a slight chance the one egg could have split very early and they could still be identical but it does look like they're fraternal!! 😊 I'm hoping that gives me more chance of at least one pink bean! 👍

My DH is actually more calm than me essnce. Lol!! I'm still kinda freaking out. 😜
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are amazing MumofSix and your DH sounds like husband of the century! Who cares what your MIL or family or anyone says. Big families can be hard work but they are awesome and so fun. Separate placentas and sacs is all good, less chance of complications. Will be following your posts and hoping you have a pink bean or two in there!
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome. I think 1 in 9 twin pregnancies with seperate sacs are frat but don't quote me on it. You will def need a helping hand with another two babies. Would it make a difference to your families if the babies are girls or is it jsut more babies fullstop that will put them in a tiff? At least your older boys will be able to help and you have already done twins before so those tricks up your sleeve that you had should quickly return. Looking forward to following you through your pregnancy. How many weeks are you now?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any update on Genders yet? So excited to hear x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peebell, it's a boy and a girl!! xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast