Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Curious if anyone has anything additional to add to my sway ;)

I have two boy, 1 & 3. In the last six months I have dropped 25 pounds being Vegan Paleo. I have always been a VERY balanced eater and extremely healthy, three meals a day plus snacks. I started a couple of weeks ago and plan to try to make my daughter in a month or so (<---insert the positive talk right there). I have been skipping breakfast, and drinking diet soda and crystal light. I have not touched soda in over a decade, so this is different. I also am not a milk person, so drinking at least 2 glasses of milk a day is unusual, BUT I am doing it. I cut out coffee, which I was a heavy drinker before. I am striving to eat empty no nutrition type foods, plus cottage cheese, greek organic yogurt, etc and not veering from the A & B lists very much. I have dropped another 5 pounds in last two weeks. Chasing after my 1 & 3 year old keeps me busy, but nothing like a intense workout. Trying really hard to keep it with two meals, but sometimes it does get broken into three meals. I am keeping strict calculations to Atomcs Mag, Calcium, Potassium & salt guild lines and the LE diet. I have been testing my ph and so far hovering at 4 & 5 and I am right in the middle of my 0 cycle. Still trying to convince my husband to go Vegetarian for two weeks before and rock tighty whities for two weeks prior and no release for him one week before. Painting finger nails often and taking the boys to the park often.

Nervous that yogurt plus cottage cheese plus milk is too much calcium would make another boy, thoughts?
    Any other advice would be so greatly appreciated. I am VERY disciplined and will do/try all suggestions that will give me a stronger sway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your physical sway sounds amazing and very well planned. However, I would encourage you to be a little less disciplined and try not to obsess about factors of your sway. The reason being that it is a huge factor in boy moms...that nature of being very determined and driven by numbers and plans and perfecting things makes lotsa baby boys It's a really hard conundrum for boy mamas, to hit that balance between planning and executing that "perfect sway" to crossing the line into "too perfect" and tipping the scales back into boy territory. Maybe spend the two weeks before ovulation not planning and not calculating and reading or doing easy crafts instead? Maybe a glass of wine 2-3 times a week those two weeks wouldn't hurt matters either! It sways pink too!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just wishing you good luck!!!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats is a great sway! Good luck!
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕