Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YOUR LIVING MY DREAM....YOU ARE SO LIVING IT....MANY MANY WARM CONGRATUALTIONS....YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED AND MAY GOD PROTECT YOUR BLESSINGS AND LOOK AFTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG they have the same birthday as my DS2....and he is a very kind caring very sensitive and bright boy....he was also my easist baby.......hope your will both be all that and more.....
    it is a good brithday to have!!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your beautiful girls You are very blessed indeed. I'd love twin girls!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    toomanyboys, how lovely! They were due 3rd May, (my MIL's b'day) so lovely to hear they share their b'day with another lovely person! Do u have twin boys? x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234