Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OOPS....BFP

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OOPS....BFP

So, as you can see I am pregnant and this was a big OOPS! I have only just come to terms with the shock of it all because this was not part of our plan. In fact the first thing DH said to me was 'don't you need to have sex to have a baby'! Because we were certainly NOT trying and in the month of December we only DTD once, yes poor DH but it was such a busy month and with 2 small children I just wasn't in the mood and also DH was working long hours before his Christmas break so it really was a 2 way street. THE most ironic part of all of this is that I had a $200 appointment with an amazing IVF Dr here in Melbourne and as I was sitting in front of him with my pretesting scripts being written I was already 2 days pregnant! How's that for irony ladies!!

Anyway, I have cried and felt many emotions because we really didn't want 3 children but I convinced DH to have 1 more and his proviso was yes but only if we go HT to ensure I get my girl, because as much as he would love a daughter he was very content with our family of 4. I think it's another boy although I was doing things very, very differently to when I conceived my boys but some of them this time were even more boy friendly than ever before because I was taking all the recommended vitamins by Lori/Dr P. I was, however, thanks to Atomic, skipping breakfast, not snacking ever and only eating 2 meals a day because I wanted to see if I could do the LE diet if my pretesting was unfavorable. There are other things but I will leave it here for now....it is in the hands of God but somehow I think DH will be installing a urinal!!

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

2. Likes Kittybear liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats aussiesmiler! I know its not the exact result you were after but maybe it will be your little lady and you will have just saved thousands of dollars! Crossing everything for you that it is, so many oopsies end up being girls and sounds like you were girl swaying XX

4. Likes pink_bean liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much kitkat! Please keep everything crossed for me XX I think I'm going to need it! But yes there is the chance I have saved us thousands of dollars!! Upon thousands.....

I know a few people who have told me their DD was an oops baby including my Grandma and Nanna who both had oops girls. I am 12.5 weeks pregnant and have my scan next week (first time DH could get home early enough for an appointment) so I will definitely post a pic for nub guesses.

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

6. Likes kitkat18 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do Aussie! I will be sure to guess for you X

8. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, hope you have a dd!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

10. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations let's hope your dietary changes, ooopsie conception and conceiving with a young baby all sway in your favour
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

12. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations

P.S. My first DD was an oops baby

14. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Congratulations let's hope your dietary changes, ooopsie conception and conceiving with a young baby all sway in your favour
    Thank you True Blue! Having such a young baby was my second biggest concern because we were booked in for ER at HRC for the end of May when DS2 would be just 1 and having 2 babies so close together is going tp be exhausting.....but I won't be the only person to do it so I'm sure I will survive :-))

16. Likes True Blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Massive congrats! I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed this is your girl! Looking forward to nubcessing with you next week! GL for your scan!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

18. Thanks kitkat18, aussiesmiler thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiesmiler View Post
    Thank you True Blue! Having such a young baby was my second biggest concern because we were booked in for ER at HRC for the end of May when DS2 would be just 1 and having 2 babies so close together is going tp be exhausting.....but I won't be the only person to do it so I'm sure I will survive :-))
    Good luck Hun, I hope its your DD

20. Thanks aussiesmiler thanked for this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast