IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Registration Help

If you need help regarding registration, please email info@genderdreaming.com

PLEASE make sure you include your username with your email!

Thank you!
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; September 4th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you register with a FAKE email address, you will not be able to complete the registration process. You can use a new email if you want(not one with your real name) but the system will send out a confirmation email to the email address you register with and if it is bogus, you will never get it and you will not be able to post!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi am just wondering why it won't allow me to post my own thread but it will allow me to reply to threads? I renewed my subscription 2 days ago. Hoping someone can help me figure out what is going on. Thanks for your time.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. It looks like you are all set up so I'm not sure where you are trying to create a thread. Are you using a web browser or tap a talk? What forum are you trying to create a thread in?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes people will miss that you actually have to click open a forum to start a new thread. The "new thread" button doesn't appear on the main page, you actually have to open whatever forum you wish to post in, then the start new thread option will appear. (sorry if this is obvious to you, it is something many people miss or don't ever realize until they've been on the site quite some time!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ