Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Save the Date- Dr Potter is Coming to Australia!

Hi Aussies,

I am pleased to announce that I will be in Australia August 30- September 4 for Patient/Baby reunions, seminars on Gender Selection and Egg Donation & Surrogacy and private consultations in both Sydney and Melbourne. These events are FREE but you must register. We are still finalizing details and will update this post as more information becomes available. Please note that all registration information will be kept totally confidential whether you use email or event links.

Made In California!
    Former patients, please join Lori, Lucy and I for one of these special events celebrating the miracle of family balancing. I will be hosting patient/baby reunions in both Sydney and Melbourne. Bring your family, bring your baby! We will have plenty of food, fun and special gifts for your little ones. I would love to meet your miracles!

The lunchtime events will be:

Sydney, Tuesday September 1st 12:30-2:00 P.M. Location TBD

Melbourne, Thursday September 3rd 12:30-2:00 P.M. Location TBD

I will also be presenting seminars in both Sydney and Melbourne. This will give attendees a chance to meet me, Lori, and Lucy as well.

Gender Selection Seminars

In these seminars I will discuss the process of gender selection for Australians including the science, logistics and cost. We will discuss the advantages of seeking treatment in the USA and at my clinic. I will also be discussing the ethical aspects of gender selection and the legal challenges faced by Australian gender selection proponents. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes including vouchers for up to $3,000 (U.S.) toward gender selection treatment. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or event links.

Sydney, Tuesday September 1st, 7:00PM. Location TBD

Melbourne, Thursday September 3rd, 7:00 P.M. Location TBD

I will also be presenting seminars on Egg Donation and Surrogacy so if you are interested in these seminars or know someone that is, please read on and/or share this information with those that might benefit. Please feel free to re-post elsewhere if you please. Egg donation and surrogacy are a total mess in Australia and Aussies must go abroad to receive treatment in most cases.

Third Party Reproduction: Egg Donation and Surrogacy Seminars

In these seminars, I will discuss the process of egg donation and surrogacy for Australians and the advantages to seeking this care in California and at my clinic, HRC Fertility. HRC Fertility has the largest Egg Donation/Surrogacy practice in the U.S.A. with pregnancy rates in the top 3% nationally. I will be joined by a representative from Donor Nexus, a premier Egg Donation Agency who works exclusively with HRC Fertility patients. I will discuss the specifics of both the actual treatment as well as the logistical and legal issues surrounding treatment. The agency representative will discuss donor and surrogacy selection and related costs. All attendees will receive a voucher for a free consultation with Dr. Potter. There will be drawings for valuable prizes, including vouchers for up to $4,000 US toward donor egg IVF and/or surrogacy treatment with me, donor and surrogacy vouchers good toward agency related fees. Space will be limited for these seminars, so register now, walk ins will not be admitted. All registration information will be kept strictly confidential whether you use email or event links.

Sydney, Monday August 31st, 7:00 P.M., Location TBD

Melbourne, Wednesday September 2nd, 7:00 P.M., Location TBD

If you are interested in attending any of the events, please email Lucy at LucySV@havingbabies.com. She will place you on the RSVP list and send the invitation link to the event once they are posted.

FREE Consultations Available!

A limited number of FREE, in-person, private consultations with Dr. Potter and/or the agency representative will be available in both Sydney and Melbourne. Those interested in booking one of the slots should contact Lucy at LUCY CONTACT FORM FOR FREE IN PERSON CONSULTATION
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; August 26th, 2015 at 06:44 AM.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

2. Likes Mumof3girls liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Save the Date- Dr Potter is Coming to Australia!

Oh god I would love to go to this, imagine winning a voucher it would definitely cement my decision to fly over, just wish you guys where coming to Brisbane!

I rang GSA yesterday just waiting to hear back and way up our options once we have more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Magical22; July 10th, 2015 at 06:20 PM.

4. Likes 3 blue no pink, 2blue liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a reminder for anyone new to the site that lives close enough to attend!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums