Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your thoughts.

I can't believe how sad I feel I can't even sleep and just keep crying. As much as I will love this baby boyit just means never having a girl and its a hard thing to accept. I don't why the technician said looked like a girl? Because from what I've seen it does look boy. But maybe Im finding the spine angle a little difficult.

Is it obvious boy or do I still have a chance at having a girl? What do you guys think?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Found another 12 week picture what do you ladies think?

I saw this when I was watching my 12 week ultrusound video and took a still shot. What do you think? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  2.37 MB

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girly girl

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm leaning towards girl. I really wish you all the very best, we all deserve our gender desires, at the end of the day luv trust in the Lord xx
    Good Luck .
    P.s You need sleep for your health and your unborn child xx
    Take care ��

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually lean more girl. I'm not convinced the thing in the first pic is an angled nub, IMO it is not in the right place for a nub, it looks more like cord insert.

Your second pic i would have guessed tentatively boy and your still looks very girly. Also if the tech said girl she will have seen nub from all angles and have a better picture than us.

That being said, I would prepare yourself to hear boy. I have four boys and two of them were obvious from nub shot. While the nubsessing was very upsetting, it did help to prepare for the outcome of having a boy. Gender desire/disappointment is an awful thing but you can get over it.

The best thing you can do is get some sleep like the previous poster said. Stressing over a nub just isn't worth it at the end of the day. And I'm talking from someone who has been there. Congrats on your baby x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much for your kindness and taking the time to help me. X

Faith in pink thank you for your kind words. I'm trying so hard to just let go and except the Lords plan for me. I feel a bit all over the place at the moment I don't know whether to just let myself feel the sadness so I can move on. Now I have got my hopes up agin with this picture not sure if this is a good thing. Whatever happens it will be as it should be. Xxx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much baby girl quest hearing from people who have been through the same thing helps so much. I Have been trying to prepare myself to hear boy from when I became pregnant and I thought I would be ok but it's like I just lose control of my feelings and sense of reason. I also feel guilt for not being grateful. Your right I think this nub obsessing will help to prepare for the disappointment.

Thank you for taking the time xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 boys would love a girl2 View Post
    Thank you so much for your thoughts.

I can't believe how sad I feel I can't even sleep and just keep crying. As much as I will love this baby boyit just means never having a girl and its a hard thing to accept. I don't why the technician said looked like a girl? Because from what I've seen it does look boy. But maybe Im finding the spine angle a little difficult.

Is it obvious boy or do I still have a chance at having a girl? What do you guys think?
    At 12 w, the only really obvious boy nub is one that's already pointed up very early -- and yours hasn't!

I feel so much empathy for you -- I had a near breakdown after spending HOURS researching nubs after my nuchal scan, all because I so desperately wanted a boy and was (pretty sure) I had a girl.

I wish techs wouldn't guess so early. At my anatomy scan, the tech even said when I mentioned how I was pretty positive it was a girl, "Oh, by nub theory? I usually tell people around then!" SHE hadn't even told me, because mine was still inconclusive enough around 13w for her to hold off... and it ended up being a girl.

I recommend trying to see a counselor or professional if you can, to not only work through things before the anatomy scan, but to help you through this process in general. <3

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you throwaway Panther for your empathy, understanding and sharing your story with me x

I saw my obstetrician on Monday and I told him how anxious I was feeling. He told me it was a bit early. I asked him to have a look and see if he could see anything when he did the ultrasound. We both saw 3 clear white lines multiple times from an underneath potty shot angle. He told me he was 'pretty sure' it was a girl. I have chosen to do the harmony nipt blood test to find out for sure because I think not knowing for sure is causing me more stress. So I should know the result in a week and a half which still seems so far away.
    I don't want to get my hopes up I still feel like it's 50/50. So of course I have been looking up early 3 line potty shots and reading mixed experiences.
    I don't have a picture unfortunately I forgot to ask for one because I was so overwhelmed. But I remember seeing 3 clear short white lines.
    Will update in a week and a half x

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Magical22, Dreamofpink liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast