Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to be clear.. does the moon sign stuff stress me out? Yeah, mainly because I never fall on a boy moon but I wouldn't say I have anxiety or am unhappy about it nor do I have complete faith that's why having just one clearly be wrong is enough to decide it definitely doesn't work. I have many people saying it does work and many saying it doesn't, for ME I like to see the charts for myself so I can say 'I've seen it with my own two eyes' I would love to put this all to rest for myself. I'm not trying to start any arguments I'm just trying to figure out gender swaying. I guess for me what I'm looking for is something that you can't argue with. . For ex. If someone ovulated in a girl time frame ( not on a day where the signs changed because that can be argued) and was in a girl time frame for over 24 hours but went on to have a boy then that's it! It has been proven to not work. I know you all have seen countless charts for yourself where someone ovulated on a day that was one sign all day even into the next day and had the opposite. All I'm asking is to see them for myself. I'm not trying to prove to anyone that they work or don't work. I've seen proof from some ladies on IG that they work (or at least their just showing the ones that it worked for) now I would like to see the proof that it doesn't

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by j2015 View Post
    Just to be clear.. does the moon sign stuff stress me out? Yeah, mainly because I never fall on a boy moon but I wouldn't say I have anxiety or am unhappy about it nor do I have complete faith that's why having just one clearly be wrong is enough to decide it definitely doesn't work. I have many people saying it does work and many saying it doesn't, for ME I like to see the charts for myself so I can say 'I've seen it with my own two eyes' I would love to put this all to rest for myself. I'm not trying to start any arguments I'm just trying to figure out gender swaying. I guess for me what I'm looking for is something that you can't argue with. . For ex. If someone ovulated in a girl time frame ( not on a day where the signs changed because that can be argued) and was in a girl time frame for over 24 hours but went on to have a boy then that's it! It has been proven to not work. I know you all have seen countless charts for yourself where someone ovulated on a day that was one sign all day even into the next day and had the opposite. All I'm asking is to see them for myself. I'm not trying to prove to anyone that they work or don't work. I've seen proof from some ladies on IG that they work (or at least their just showing the ones that it worked for) now I would like to see the proof that it doesn't
    I'm sorry my charts are too ambiguous for you. When I look at the calendars, there are very few days that would allow a clear cut boy or girl sign that also then stays that way for 24h. Since for the most part they are changing every 2 days. Which is probably why so many people will say, oh yes, it worked for me, because the results could go either way. I'm sorry you are feeling stressed about this.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, foxymrsg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm simply curious and hoping someone could check what mine indicated for ds2. (Chinese gender calculator said girl lol) I put in the relevant details and while I don't have a chart I clearly remember ff indicating I oed 23rd August (yes I know its not exact but just for the sake of curiosity let's say it is ) I remember because I got an early bfp at what was considered 8dpo and my friends wedding that I had been looking really forward to was 3 days later (on a Tuesday and island destination) I was worried about how I would hide the 'not drinking' lol. I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this I'm simply curious

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The 23rd was a girl moon until 5pm and then changed to boy sign for the rest of the day

7. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Raezodal it's ok thank you for trying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant to say june 20 was boy sign by 8am so by the 21 you were well into boy zone.to the poster above... I'm actually looking for just ONE chart to be wrong so one little wrong chart will ease my mind.. until I find a wrong chart I will still be sceptical
    But there were DOZENS of wrong moon signs in threads that were very, very long back on IG. They have evidently been deleted now in favor of this new one. I saw them during my time on IG from 2008-2011, and have no motivation to lie about that because all I want is for you guys to get your desired gender. If there was something out there that actually worked like magic, I would be on that like white on rice, as we say. My ONLY motivation is to get you guys your desired gender, not be "right" or get money out of this (because I'd rather do it for free so I could have a day off now and then haha). But there isn't because magic isn't real, and it has caused tons of heartbreak for people taking 2 years to get pregnant only to have opposites, or TTC for 2 years only to end up unable to get pregnant at all. For something that simply cannot work.

Do you see how unlikely it is, all this jockeying around this hour or that? That's all the lady does on IG. She messes around with it till it comes out right. I am not even saying this is deliberate, if she is a true believer it may be totally unconscious. But it does not make any sense. It has been shown in very good studies that even highly trained experts cannot even get the DAY of their ovulation right, let alone the hour. We would not be getting good results with diet and exercise alone if this was some sort of magical quick fix.

One more question meant as food for thought. IF moon signs are working 100% of the time on IG, then why do they recommend diet and all that other junk they do?? I mean if I saw something that seemed to be working 100% of the time I would seize that and have everyone do everything they could to get pregnant while doing ONLY the moon signs. But they keep on plugging with all the other stuff because they know on some level that it is just so much stuff and nonsense.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 9th, 2016 at 01:33 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I am not religious, but I don't talk down people who use their faith to help get them through hard times like loss or GD. Someone clearly being unhappy and full of anxiety from their belief is an entirely different ball game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    NO one is putting anyone down here. I'm just trying to share what I believe is going on - which is since studies show that even highly trained experts in natural family planning cannot get their DAY of ovulation right, let alone the hourm, and since these moon signs change within a 2 day period and could thus be easily messed around with just as we are witnessing J do with Rae's charts, and since I have seen people on IG, even the forum leaders, deleting and manipulating threads and statistics, and since I saw with my own eyes long threads when I was on IG that had dozens of wrong moon sign conceptions, and since it additionally makes no sense biologically OR religiously (because I do not think God operates like this, like Einstein said God doesn't play dice with the universe), and since we know that diet and exercise and Clomid are swaying hugely and thus it cannot be down to magic, then this approach makes no sense and I would love to let everyone be at ease since many of us will never O in the right time frame.

If this was harmless fun like symptom spotting and heartbeat (even though I do think those things mess with people's minds hugely) I would probably just issue my standard "this doesn't work" and walk away. But people are taking YEARS to conceive and getting opposites anyway, and some of them, people who I know firsthand, wasted so much time chasing after the IG smoke and mirrors that they have no baby to this very day and are out tens of thousands of dollars in fertility treatments and have several miscarriages. This isn't harmless and that doesn't even MENTION the number of people who give up on swaying all together because it seems so ridiculously complex that no one can get it right or people like J and DRV who are stressed over it. ANYTHING that makes people miss months they could be TTC out of that limited fertile time we are given, and doesn't even help with swaying at all, is not harmless. It's actively harmful and actively harming everyone who is skipping months based on magic and mysticism.

If swaying works it is because it confers a benefit to odds of survival to pass down genes to future generations. Whether evolution or God, the result is the same. If anyone can explain how conceiving a baby at 8 am vs. 8 pm could possibly help the survival of a boy vs. a girl I'd love to hear what that is.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 9th, 2016 at 01:34 PM.

11. Likes Beau82, Throwaway_panther, Raezodal liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Panther, i tried several times to quote the other statement and yours kept popping up. That wasn't directed at you, it's directed at the other poster.

13. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The 23rd was a girl moon until 5pm and then changed to boy sign for the rest of the day
    Does this make any sense though?

Do you see how easily this could be manipulated?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Raezodal View Post
    I'm sorry my charts are too ambiguous for you. When I look at the calendars, there are very few days that would allow a clear cut boy or girl sign that also then stays that way for 24h. Since for the most part they are changing every 2 days. Which is probably why so many people will say, oh yes, it worked for me, because the results could go either way. I'm sorry you are feeling stressed about this.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    if highly trained experts cannot get their day of ovulation right any better than 1 of 3 days using charting, and moon signs change every 2 days, you can see how someone, either deliberately or unconsciously, could easily futz with the day of ovulation or the hour to make something come out 100% accurately.

Just want to state again this may very well not be a deliberate thing. May be unconscious.

16. Likes Beau82, Throwaway_panther liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast