Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read that trauma CAN cause this so I'm not sure why my dr is not willing to accept that my son kicked me very hard the day prior to my first bleed!
    Mommy to the most amazing little born 10/2013

Praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DRV View Post
    I've read that trauma CAN cause this so I'm not sure why my dr is not willing to accept that my son kicked me very hard the day prior to my first bleed!
    It's just an odd coincidence to me.

Praying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 20th, 2021 at 10:01 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much extra Vit. C??

Your son kicking you in the stomach did not cause this loss. It just isn't possible. The kind of trauma that may cause a miscarriage is like getting thrown from a horse or falling down stairs. A child would not have the strength (even if it did hurt) because your uterus is a really very strong muscle and it protects the little bean. If a child's kick could cause a loss the entire human race would have died out a long time ago.

Can you give me the link to the Garden of Life that you took?? A lot of their products do have extra ingredients in them that may have acted like a blood thinner (although in such miniscule amounts I seriously doubt it could have done any harm at all)

I have people use either one applicator the morning of or night before attempt, or if they insist 1-2 hours before, OR a fingertipful as a lube for BD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I've read that most do. But I think bc I had 2 and so early in pregnancy that it was just too much. We saw a heart beat at 5 weeks 5 days so I was hopeful but my follow up scan showed I miscarried. My body was also not willing to accept it and my hcg was still rising as well as tissue was still growing. I ended up having an emergency D&C on Saturday
    Are you naturally someone who bleeds and bruises easily??? (I am and also had an SCH that resolved)

Did they mention where implantation was?? Implantation around the cervix where there is more blood vessels make SCH more likely, it is believed.

Have you ever been checked for anemia?? I think that is a sensible precaution to take.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 28th, 2016 at 01:41 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because s/he has seen thousands of women who were concerned after stuff like that and did not lose their baby and they know that it did not cause your loss. It is only human nature to think back and recall whatever happened that day before, but it very well could have been that you lifted something or sneezed a lot or had a minor car accident or a slight fall and you'd be thinking it was that instead. It is just a coincidence and nothing more.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirlquest View Post
    I think trauma can make them burst/rupture. Most women are put on pelvic rest once a SCH is discovered.

Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad saying mine resolved, I know some people aren't so lucky. I just really want to put your mind at ease that you did not know do anything to cause the SCH and you didn't do anything to cause miscarriage, no matter how it feels xxx
    No no you didn't make me feel bad at all!

Praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Because s/he has seen thousands of women who were concerned after stuff like that and did not lose their baby and they know that it did not cause your loss. It is only human nature to think back and recall whatever happened that day before, but it very well could have been that you lifted something or sneezed a lot or had a minor car accident or a slight fall and you'd be thinking it was that instead. It is just a coincidence and nothing more.
    Ok so let me ask you this... I've been really looking into whether or not the cycle after m/c sways in any way. Do you think you're more likely to conceive the same gender if you catch the next egg since you would still technically have either male/female hormones present? I know you can still ovulate when hcg reaches about 25 so that would have to mean SOME of the hormones were present at O. Does this make sense lol do you see where I'm going with this? Or am I way off?

Praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    How much extra Vit. C??

Your son kicking you in the stomach did not cause this loss. It just isn't possible. The kind of trauma that may cause a miscarriage is like getting thrown from a horse or falling down stairs. A child would not have the strength (even if it did hurt) because your uterus is a really very strong muscle and it protects the little bean. If a child's kick could cause a loss the entire human race would have died out a long time ago.

Can you give me the link to the Garden of Life that you took?? A lot of their products do have extra ingredients in them that may have acted like a blood thinner (although in such miniscule amounts I seriously doubt it could have done any harm at all)

I have people use either one applicator the morning of or night before attempt, or if they insist 1-2 hours before, OR a fingertipful as a lube for BD.
    Sorry I missed you ? About the vit C. I was using 5 sprays of the garden of life vit C spray plus what was in my prenatal plus downing kale smoothies like no tomorrow. Yikes. I then read that kale can cause m/c. I just feel like I did too much without knowing. I won't even touch a pre natal next time until I'm further along, God willing I can even get pregnant again.

Praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's very hard not to blame myself when I'm almost positive the pregnancy was healthy and it was just the bleed that caused my M/C. I'm also so into finding new things that could possibly sway, especially after miscarriage when you're already feeing so sad and defeated. Maybe I'll start a new thread for those that knew the gender they miscarried and that got pregnant without their first AF. Might help to know if you should skip that first cycle or not until all of the previous pregnancy's hormones are out of your system. What do you think?!!

Praying for a

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast