Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Are you naturally someone who bleeds and bruises easily??? (I am and also had an SCH that resolved)

Did they mention where implantation was?? Implantation around the cervix where there is more blood vessels make SCH more likely, it is believed.

Have you ever been checked for anemia?? I think that is a sensible precaution to take.
    Nope I have never been one to bruise or bleed easily at all. Maybe TMI but I was straining very hard to go to the bathroom and that's when I started bleeding as well... I thought I just ruptured some sensitive cervical
    Cells or something. And they didn't say anything about where implantation was. Just that baby was on the left (of course). I saw the bleed, it was directly above the sac and so big they actually thought I was having twins.
    Mommy to the most amazing little born 10/2013

Praying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's so easy to secondguess everything but when things like this occur, they have to start sometime. Maybe the kick or the straining or whatever made the bleeding start at 5:30 instead of 6:15 but if things weren't already not panning out, those normal day to day things do not cause pregnancies to end. It would have happened anyway, it may have taken a bit longer to get going is all, but eventually it would have. I'm sorry. I really truly don't mean to be going over this again and again for you. I just don't want you to blame yourself in any way or have fears going forward into future pregnancies.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A SCH can really occur for a lot of reasons, please don't blame yourself. Sometimes they resolve and sometimes they don't, but please don't think you did anything wrong.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123