Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Initiating contact with HRC

Hello,
    My husband and I have decided to travel overseas for gender selection but we are unsure where to get more information and where to start. I cant seem to find an email address or website. If anyone could please help that would be fantastic.
    Thankyou in advance

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and Welcome Twinkle33

Australian girls see Dr Potter from HRC

Daniel A. Potter, MD, FACOG | Staff | About HRC

Make sure you use your free Consultation form:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/free...-contact-form/
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=13

Also mention to the HRC that you are the GD member so you get $1000 off for your cycle.

Also the medication information:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/inte...formation.html

There are lots of information on this site, try to read more posts will help and our lovely GD girls will always love to help and support you too

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Tina, its all very confusing. I don't understand all the meds and terms in regard to it all, im sure I will pick it up soon enough.
    Cheers

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will need contact Lori and to do you pretesting first, it is valid for six months before you cycle. Once you know your pretesting results, you can ask HRC to arrange the consult with Dr Potter. You don't need to understand all the meds and terms at this stage, but I am sure you will pick them up as the day goes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XYU333 - Do you happen to know for the $1000 off if there's a coupon code, form, etc? I will mention it but don't see if there's any paperwork to get the discount. Thanks!
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.