Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there, Dr H...advice on girl 'sway' before IVF

Hi there Dr H,

Thanks for all your fab advice on here. I've seen nuggets thread and wondered if you had any advice re supps for trying to increase numbers of pink sperm prior to our IVF/PGD cycle in April 2012? Not sure if it's something you've covered already?

At the moment, I am taking conception formula (vitabiotics), vit D, Coenzyme q10 and royal jelly (heard it's good for egg quality) and hubbie taking male equivalent conception formula, vit D, coenzyme Q10. We are both taking fish oils too.

Is there anything you feel we can do to increase the odds of getting more girl embryos? i'm scared of only getting 1 or 2, or even none!!! This is probably my only attempt

Thanks so much in advance,

xxxxx
    2 gorgeous boys (3yrs & 6yrs) . Praying for a little lady to join our family.

Was going to go HT in 2012 but pre-testing rubbish ...too much of gamble so....TTC naturally: Pink sway with Atomic's help!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi There

I would increase for your partner lots of Vitamin C and take additional Folic Acid. Fish Oil and Vitamin E is great! Pycnogenol is good and Silica (Liquid form).

The other thing for you is Alpha Lipioc Acid (ALA) it is excellent for your for egg quality and Vitamin E. Bee Pollen is great too!

We are just investigating a male Enzyme Treatment, may change by default the sperm ratio as we have seen lately more female embryos!!!!

I will keep you updated.

Hugs Dr H

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dr H,

Bless you, thank you soo so much. I will really look forward to hearing about that research. I am soo desperate for this to work,as I'm sure we all are. Just found out today that another of my friends is expecting her DD

Lots of love and thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was going to go HT in 2012 but pre-testing rubbish ...too much of gamble so....TTC naturally: Pink sway with Atomic's help!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dr H... Can you tell me a little more about the male enzyme treatment? Thanks!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The male enzyme treatment is an oral treatment with specific enzymes and Amino acids.

I am just waiting permission to publish.

But, I can say for those wanting girls take Olive leaf Extract (liquid form) one teaspoon a day as well as and two teaspoons for male partner.

Big Hugs Dr Hxxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does this apply to those of us going HT? Can I ask why the female partner would need to take as it is obviously the male that determines gender and only female embies will be put back?

T.I.A xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, am intrigued about this olive leaf. Why is it good for those wanting girls? Will this be useful to those swaying for a girl naturally? Any advice is v much appreciated xx

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also interested to hear more about olive leaf extract. Subscribing for more info!
    Me, Angela- 30 & DH, 35
    Our babies- DS ('05), DS ('07), DS ('10), DD ('13) Missed m/c at 11w on 9/10/15

Our Rainbow baby GIRL is due July 2016!
    Our 2nd little girl after 3 sweet boys!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm guessing that it is because I have already seen you suggest Vitamin C and the OL liquid extract is made directly from fresh olive leaves recently gained international attention when it was shown to have an antioxidant capacity almost double green tea extract and 400% higher than vitamin C. I think what you guys were trying to do is just improve fertility in general and you found that people taking high volumes of vitamin C made more girls in IVF?? Just a guess!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is interesting... So is it even worth it for ht girls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast