Thread: E.A.S.Y.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

E.A.S.Y.

As I mentioned before, my 3rd baby is very difficult, constantly in bad mood, cranky etc. She kept me awake for 4 months with her erratic sleeping, I felt like zombie.
    Yes, she's my 3rd, but I can't remember details with my 2 olders, except that DD1 kept me awake often and DD2 was ideal baby, smiling, sleeping and cooperating. I thought it was bcos I'm experienced and i'm handling her great. Silly me....It's a good thing I had her, she thought me 2 very important things: I'm not experienced and I know nothing.
    I was desperate,so I was googling until I've found this E.A.S.Y Schedules Cheat Sheet: 4 Sample Baby Schedules from 4 Weeks - 1 Yr - Noob Mommy It was a life safer. Took me a good month to establish sleeping pattern for her but it's working!!!!!

The idea is following: you establish the pattern for your baby- E (eat) A (activity) S (sleep) Y ( your time , when you can go crazy and make a lunch or do the laundry )

I'm posting this in hope that some of you may find it useful tho I'm aware you all probably know about it.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing! I suck at following schedules, but that looks super helpful!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Routines are great for getting little ones settled. I followed the supernanny ones as soon as DD came home from hospital. I found it really helped me cos I knew when she would be getting hungry or tired or she wanted to play. She went to bed at 8 so I had time with DH in the evenings and for me during her nap times. 2 friends have also used the book with great success.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I suck at following schedules
    Me too, but I had to do it with this baby. I write down religiously her schedule every day trying to keep her feeding and sleeping same hours (+- 30 mins)

For the first 4 months I was up til 3-4 am and then I got up again at 6:30 for my older girls. I was napping few times during the day for 20-30 mins, I mean that's not life!

Now she goes to bed at around 9pm and tho she wakes at least 3 times during the night, it's enough to bf her for few minutes and she's asleep again
    She naps 3 times during the day, 9am, 1pm and 5pm.
    She is 6.5 months old.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I put all of my kids on schedules since I had to back to work after 3 months, similar to the one you mentioned and they have all been great sleepers and nappers. DS has been the easiest so far, he eats at 8pm and won't wake up again until 7:30-8:00am

2007 2008 2012