Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cramping is a good sign, it was all over for me the day of cramping, take care hun
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

2. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so so sorry Lace. Hugs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear this Lace. Miscarriages suck so bad. I just wanted to wallow and be depressed. How are things going now? I hope you have support around. Take care of yourself.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this Lace. Miscarriages suck so bad. I just wanted to wallow and be depressed. How are things going now? I hope you have support around. Take care of yourself.
    Well things....kind of suck. My husband left late last night for his new posting. So I'm literally alone, and feeling pretty darned emotionally lonely too.

I'm just SO ANGRY at him for abandoning me right now, even though I *know* he doesn't want it of course and it's not his fault, I'm still really really resentful. I will probably make a separate thread about this later since I have to get it off my chest.

So I'm pretty scared that something might go wrong. My poor oldest son has been tasked with calling 911 and emergency contacts if something happens to me, and that seems such a burden on him. I'm scared not just for myself if I pass out or have an emergency, but what'll happen to the kids and how traumatized they will be. And I'm feeling all the usual rage and grief and loss. Meanwhile I'm googling things like, 'ectopic symptoms' and worrying because I'm not bleeding that much yet and what it could all be, and still having to drive DS2 to his ballet camp and hoping I won't suddenly get dizzy in the car while driving.

Sorry guys, lol, I'm such a wet blanket today, but it all just sucks so damned bad. It's so fucking unfair.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lace

I'm so sorry to hear this, but hoping I can offer some comfort in terms of the physical side of things.

I have just this morning miscarried at 7wks 3days, so very similar to you. I started bleeding on Sunday (bloody mucous, like you) and cramping on Monday. Had some really bad cramps Monday night (felt a bit like early stages of labour) then settled, more bad cramping yesterday (tuesday) afternoon, then last night when just getting into bed I passed the placenta. It didn't hurt at all, I just felt it plop out into the bowl I was hovering over. First thing this morning, the gestational sack followed - I actually caught it in my hands as was sitting on the loo (sorry, tmi!). Again, no pain on passing this. Today, my cramps are less although bleeding is still quite heavy. We are going to bury the sack and placenta under a tree in the garden.

This is such a horrible time but I hoped to be able to reassure you that the physical aspect wasn't as terrible as I feared. My husband was around at the time as it was evening, but I would have been ok doing it on my own whilst looking after my two girls if I had needed to.

Praying for a swift and pain free resolution for you. This whole thing sucks - losing the baby is bad enough without then having to go through the m/c.

Hugs

7. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Lace. I'm thinking of you and sending lots of prayers for you and your family. It's the worst thing in the world; take care of yourself.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all soooo much for all the support. It means so much to me right now and it's so nice not to feel alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxcubblue View Post
    Hi lace

I'm so sorry to hear this, but hoping I can offer some comfort in terms of the physical side of things.

I have just this morning miscarried at 7wks 3days, so very similar to you. I started bleeding on Sunday (bloody mucous, like you) and cramping on Monday. Had some really bad cramps Monday night (felt a bit like early stages of labour) then settled, more bad cramping yesterday (tuesday) afternoon, then last night when just getting into bed I passed the placenta. It didn't hurt at all, I just felt it plop out into the bowl I was hovering over. First thing this morning, the gestational sack followed - I actually caught it in my hands as was sitting on the loo (sorry, tmi!). Again, no pain on passing this. Today, my cramps are less although bleeding is still quite heavy. We are going to bury the sack and placenta under a tree in the garden.

This is such a horrible time but I hoped to be able to reassure you that the physical aspect wasn't as terrible as I feared. My husband was around at the time as it was evening, but I would have been ok doing it on my own whilst looking after my two girls if I had needed to.

Praying for a swift and pain free resolution for you. This whole thing sucks - losing the baby is bad enough without then having to go through the m/c.

Hugs
    Oh Fox, I'm so damned sorry for your loss. Big hugs back to you! Thank you very much for sharing though, that is very reassuring to me not to worry about the worst. I just feel really bad at how worried my DS1 looks today, he's genuinely scared to death that I'm gonna bleed to death at any moment. Poor guy has been forced to be 'the man of the house' with daddy gone at the age of 11 and I f'ing HATE doing that to him.

I really hope there will be something for us to bury. I have latex gloves stashed all over the house right now, lol, to fish anything I pass out of the toilet if I have to. But I guess if it was a blighted ovum there might be nothing.

Right now I'm still woozy and lightheaded and even a bit nauseous....symptoms I previously cherished and now just despise. The bleeding is wine/red today, no more EWCM, so I hope it'll pick up soon (well not pick up TOO much, lol). Now I'm just praying my body does what it needs to do completely. I see the emotional benefits of a D&C but I'd be too scared of possible scarring to opt for it if it wasn't necessary.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I've just posted in the Pregnancy Loss section if anyone's interested in reading my angry rant!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/preg...ail-again.html
    Me (38) and DH (38)

early m/c Jan 2013

Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456