Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations for your baby girl!!
    My kids (2012) (2014) (2015) HT (2017) and HT (2019)

Cycle #1 Genesis Nov/Dec 2016: 5 retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 tested, 1 abnormal XX, 1 normal XX HBAA transferred BN
    Cycle #2 Genesis Feb/Mar 2017: 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 tested, 2 normal XX.
    FET #1 8/April/2017: HT DD1 Born 25/Dec/17
    FET #2 15/Feb/2019: HT DD2 Born 25/Oct/19

2. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, I'm not sure if you will see this, but I am praying that my story turns our like yours. I woke up today and started bleeding. Pink at first, then has turned to red, with tiny clots. I called my doctor, and she had me come in right away and they did an ultrasound. There is something in my uterus, but it's too early to see/hear a heartbeat. I thought I was somewhere between 6w1d-6w3d, but she measured me at 5w5d. Cervix is closed and sac is implanted where it should be, so it's unexplainable bleeding at this point. I'm still fearful of miscarriage, but reading this gives me a sliver of hope, but not a big one! My initial appointment is set for next Monday, the 23rd. My very first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, then we had 4 boys, and more recently, a badly failed adoption. So, I'd really love for this to be a sticky baby!

Did you bleed quite a bit? Did you have symptoms of pregnancy? My husband thinks I'm pretty emotional, and I guess he's right. But no breast tenderness or nausea, which I know not everyone gets.

If any of you ladies see this, can you please be praying for me or sending post thoughts my way? Thanks!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I had this recently. Got bfp then next day started bleeding with clots. Everything was fine. Did they take your HCG level again and check it had increased? Thinking of you

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I’ve never been checked. I think they will Monday through if I make it in. Just feels like a regular period. Tampons okay or a no-no?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmboschma View Post
    No, I’ve never been checked. I think they will Monday through if I make it in. Just feels like a regular period. Tampons okay or a no-no?
    I personally would use a pad. I don't know if tampons are a no no. Hope all is ok. Where are you from? Could you go to a women's clinic over the weekend?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could. My doctor gave me her cell in case I need her over the weekend, and she’s on call as well. I need to keep myself busy today, but the bleeding makes it kinda difficult!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This happened to me with my DS3. I was so scared I was going to miscarry but it turned out I had a SCH (subchorionic hematoma). It resolved before the end of the first trimester, and I went on to have an uneventful pregnancy. I sure hope the same works out for you too 🤞🏻!

(((Hugs)))

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you have smallish clots too? I guess the biggest one was like dime size, and kinda flat. I've been cleaning house to keep my mind busy. Should be spotless soon! Then a nap! Just praying this little one is one tough cookie! Boy or girl, I could care less right now. We have four boys, so a girl would be kinda cool, but a boy is pretty amazing too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did have some very small clots. Freaked me out! Hang in there! I’m hoping to read good news after your appointment! Hang in there!

(((Huge Hugs)))

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I did have some very small clots. Freaked me out! Hang in there! I’m hoping to read good news after your appointment! Hang in there!

(((Huge Hugs)))

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast