Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2016baby View Post
    Thanks everyone. I have that feeling where you've gone on a ride and your strapped in climbing up and you know its too late to stop and get off, you will either enjoy the ride or not! its too late to change anything now, all I can do is hope and prey its my turn, not much more we could have done. I will be super attentive during week 10 to see if I notice anything at all different xxx
    This is so true!!! I feel exactly the same!! Have you reverted back to your usual eating or are you maintaining your ttc diet??x

2. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I've stopped he. To be honest if I carried on for much longer I think I'd have given myself a heart attack. I've stopped snacking and I'd already started weaning off supps in 2ww so I'm only on a pregnancy vit and additional folic acid. Think I'm taking about 3mg a day with what's in my vit. I will continue to eat breakfast but I'm hoping to not gain any weight this pregnancy or even loose some taking into account how much I've already gained so far I'm going to my gp as there's some diets you can do while pregnant to help loose weight safely. So hoping I can try one once I'm past 12 week mark, I'm too scared to loose weight during first 12 weeks. Hope your ok. It still doesn't feel real x
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do NOT lose weight in pregnancy. This is VERY important. it is ok to cut back on your eating but it is mandatory with a blue sway that you continue gaining weight in pregnancy. I don't care what anyone's GP says, boys need more nutrients from the second of conception straight on through life and it is a very bad idea to cut back on food intake.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. Crash diet after delivery it is xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby2016baby. I never have any early pregnancy symptoms. Feeling the baby move and a growing belly has always been my 1st symptom same for all 3 pregnancies.

Also I wanted to say that growing a big boy took a lot out of me. In spite of eating HE with less snacks I gained less weight on that pregnancy and because I had more muscle the weight fell off me after delivery. 2 weeks after he was born I was at prepregnancy weight and another 2 weeks after that I had lost all my HE weight (8lb)
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

9. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! I wouldn't worry, I don't think most women get strong symptoms at the very start, I never felt any different til about week 6, until then it was just that positive test that let me know I was pregnant. Good luck, hope u get your little boy!! X
    2014 2016

11. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12