Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Obviously it's more difficult to have a large family in a truly huge city where most live in apartments or whatever, but this was in a city of half-a-million people. We did have suburban areas and that's where I lived. The church groups were very much into helping one another and had a lot of charity and assistance between families so I suspect that made it a lot easier. Most of the older kids did help out at home at least some.
    Wow, then it really has to do something with US-Europe differences...It's great that it's just possible! And it's so nice that families help eachother so much. Also something that's rare in the bigger cities I think..
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the suburbs make a lot of difference - probably not a lot of those in Europe, or are there???

Some of these families have massive homes that have 5-7 bedrooms in them. Hard to have that in small apartments and townhouses just from sheer lack of space! Even though they're in cities, it's a different type of neighborhood than a true city, I think.

Vive la difference!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think the suburbs make a lot of difference - probably not a lot of those in Europe, or are there???

Some of these families have massive homes that have 5-7 bedrooms in them. Hard to have that in small apartments and townhouses just from sheer lack of space! Even though they're in cities, it's a different type of neighborhood than a true city, I think.

Vive la difference!
    No we don't really have a lot of suburbs. It's so small we don't have a lot of country sides

Wow, I'm imagining these beautiful big houses on the country side from the movies. Love them!

And your french is perfect
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's all about the space for kiddos. I live in the west where there is more space and so even in cities you will find big homes with lawns and even people keeping horses and llamas and things like that, right in the city. In the eastern US it is more like what I assume Europe is like, with more apartment dwellers and row houses with small gardens. Hard to fit more than 2 kids in one of those!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456