Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Please help! Going crazy ☺

just received my BFP about 5 days ago! I'm so excited, but really didn't expect to receive it this month. I stopped "swaying " for a girl for some time now because I was going crazy. The week of ovulation my husband released the day before we DTD which was the day before ovulation or ovulation day. Before that husband hadn't realease in at least 6 days. If we DTD , but he realeased the day before does this sway girl or boy? I am overweight and minimal exercise at this point.. Which I know seats boy.I have experienced cramps off and on all week.. Is this normal? They are intense, but last for a few seconds and then disappear. Also, I want a healthy baby above all .. But I really want a girl 👧. I keep looking at baby boy stuff in the store and called it "him" twice now. Am I having a gut feeling and can you just know the gender? Or am I preparing myself in case it is a baby boy? Please help me feel a little less crazy!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You always have a chance of a girl no matter what. Not I nor anyone else can tell what gender your baby is and I prefer not to sound off on babies that are already conceived since I can't tell and I would only potentially cause false hope or false despair.

NO you can't tell the gender. People with strong gender desire find their head plays all sorts of nasty tricks on them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question So upset

I just found out today we are having a boy. To say I'm disappointed would be a understatement. My in-laws wanted a girl so bad, so now I have to deal with my own gender disappointment and my in-laws. I can't enjoy being pregnant right now and really feel like I would have waited longer and actually really swayed. I prayed so hard for a girl. I know I should be happy because the baby is healthy. Ialso, it was determined by materni 21 blood test.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry...I think you'll get a lot more support in our gender disappointment forum here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-disappointment/

Most all of us on this site have been exactly where you are now, feeling like no one understands but WE DO totally understand and we want to help. Please come join us in the gender disappointment forum and we can talk.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha01 View Post
    I just found out today we are having a boy. To say I'm disappointed would be a understatement. My in-laws wanted a girl so bad, so now I have to deal with my own gender disappointment and my in-laws. I can't enjoy being pregnant right now and really feel like I would have waited longer and actually really swayed. I prayed so hard for a girl. I know I should be happy because the baby is healthy. Ialso, it was determined by materni 21 blood test.
    Im so sorry, give yourself some time, i felt the same as you but once my little man was in my arms i felt so much love towards him.. get your head around the idea before telling everyone..your going to be fine hun xxx
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November