Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    She is so adorable!!!!
    Thank you, and so is Miss Suzy!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I haven't been here in awhile to update but this is from July and one of my top favorites of her! My heart is heavy though, I miss my dear friend Aurora so I don't come here too often to update because I get so sad. 920.jpg 920jul.jpg
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh. How old is she now?

Aurora as in the member on this site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry about your friend. It was very sad, her passing. It's always hard to lose someone we love.

On another note, your daughters outfit in that pic is to die for. It's so gorgeous!! And I am very envious that she keeps bows and stuff on her head. Cause J wants NOTHING to do with them, I am lucky if she keeps a clip in for five minutes.

Anyway, what a sweetie your little girl is. I can tell she brings you lots of joy.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
    Gosh. How old is she now?

Aurora as in the member on this site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cherry, She was Auroara78 and such a sweet supportive lady, and she passed away of cancer. But the good thing is she did get and enjoy her DD until she was about 2.

My baby is 19 months old
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogz&boyz View Post
    I'm sorry about your friend. It was very sad, her passing. It's always hard to lose someone we love.

On another note, your daughters outfit in that pic is to die for. It's so gorgeous!! And I am very envious that she keeps bows and stuff on her head. Cause J wants NOTHING to do with them, I am lucky if she keeps a clip in for five minutes.

Anyway, what a sweetie your little girl is. I can tell she brings you lots of joy.
    Thank you Hotdogz! It was so hard because we connected on fb outside of GD so we knew what was happening in each other's lives.
    She's pretty good about keeping bows in her head for shoots, not all day or event wear but I'll post some other ones since I'm so behind. Okay so you have to update me about you because I've had my head in the clouds the last 19 months! You got your DD and your pregnant again? AWESOME! But keeping this one a surprise!?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW things have changed. Those are HUGE sorry! lol I'll have to resize in a bit and repost!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; September 20th, 2014 at 01:13 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Thank you Hotdogz! It was so hard because we connected on fb outside of GD so we knew what was happening in each other's lives.
    She's pretty good about keeping bows in her head for shoots, not all day or event wear but I'll post some other ones since I'm so behind. Okay so you have to update me about you because I've had my head in the clouds the last 19 months! You got your DD and your pregnant again? AWESOME! But keeping this one a surprise!?
    Yup My DD is now 16 months, we were sorta in the same DDC, but you were really, really on the early side and I was at the very end of the group. So it's easy to lose track after baby comes. She is a joyful little thing. I have greatly enjoyed her and what she brings to our lives (and my boys are amazing with her, so caring and doting. She does think she is the boss around here. Lol). And we are due with our fourth in March. We always planned on four, although now I'm starting to think we might go for five But anyway, we are kinda hoping for another DD, but I don't feel as though I will have GD either way. A little boy would be awesome too. We did sway, and as far as controllable sway factors, it wasn't as strong as with DD. But some of the uncontrolled factors (sleep, grief over a friend who passed, losing weight from the grief) were much stronger. Hubby thinks its a girl. I think it's a boy. I guess we see who is right come March
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, I was half expecting a new piccie of little miss! I hope you're well x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was expecting a new pic too x
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast