Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Mommy Makeover" Anyone?

I know most people on here are TTC or pregnant but for any that just hang around like I do, LOL, has anyone sought drastic measures to correct your mid section after you were finished having kids? I have a hernia that needs to be corrected and I now need my uterus taken out because, well, it is falling out on its own apparently!!

I am not interested in the chest, just the stomach! Anyone have any of this done??

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had anything done but I have this very ugly skin hang over/ fold, whatever you want to call it where my old csection scars are. It is so embarrassing and I was told I would need plastic surgery to correct it. I'm quite tempted to have it done after I've had all my babies.
    B married to T

Mommy to (2011) (2013) (2014) ...They are my world!!

Thank you GOD, Atomic, and everyone here at Gender Dreaming for blessing my family with a HEALTHY BABY GIRL<33

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't yet...but I need to have my...er...rear end region fixed... I had to go to the butt doctor and he was the cutest man I have ever met in person! Maybe I will have a bun lift at the same time

What we endure for these children!! At least we should end up looking fab after it's all said and done.

Good luck and I can't wait to hear how it goes!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My aunt did She had a hernia repaired after she had her twins and got a tummy tuck at the same time. It looked great (she had lots of extra skin that they removed). I would consider it if I had to be there anyway!! I will probably have a boob reduction (and possibly repositioning of...things!) if they don't shrink on their own after I'm done. I don't want to deal with them my whole life and once I'm done nursing, I don't see why not!

Good luck!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, this is definitely next project for me, now
    that I can happily close my ht chapter. I've never
    been so out of shape in my entire life. My boobs are
    like melons, meters of extra skin and newly acquired muffin top.
    Must be all the hormones.. Wonder how much these procedures cost.
    and finally my ht !!!

Feb 2012 HRC, cycle cancelled because of a cyst couldn't start stims
    Aug 2012 HRC, 24 retrieved, 18 fertilised, 13 to GSN. Only 1 normal XY
    OMG - 1 XX self corrected!
    13December - FET transferred my DD

Thank you Dr Potter for making my dream come true!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-bee View Post
    lol, this is definitely next project for me, now
    that I can happily close my ht chapter. I've never
    been so out of shape in my entire life. My boobs are
    like melons, meters of extra skin and newly acquired muffin top.
    Must be all the hormones.. Wonder how much these procedures cost.
    It's expensive. I have been saving and I am not sure if I will have enough for when I want to have it done! It will cost me around $10,000 here. I have to have 3 surgeons- a plastic surgeon to do the abs, a general surgeon to do the hernia and my OB to take out my uterus! How many doctors does it take to put Humpty Dumpty back together?!? 3!

The hernia and uterus will be covered by insurance but the plastic surgeon is elective and all out of pocket. I'm just not sure I will look $10,000 bucks better at the end!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far the only thing I would like to have done is to get my stretch marks removed. But I hopefully have another two pregnancies and c-sections to go so I would imagine that that list will get longer as I get older.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask me on April 9 after my operation! I know one other member in Sydney who had one and its been great & she is really happy. She's had 5 kids so had no muscles left and lots of saggy stretched skin. She didn't even have that much discomfort etc after the surgery. I have a terrible diastasis (very badly separated stomach muscles) because of my enormous twins and my spine is falling apart because I have no core and no amount of private pilates can get them anywhere close to back together. I had to have my lower spine fused late last year and now I have 2 herniated discs about the fusion. Proper bloody mess. Will cost me about the same $9000 out of pocket (and that's after Medicare and Private health rebates). Am praying like hell that it helps my back. And if not then at least it will look a lot nicer!
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After I have my last one it has been decided that I will save money to get a breast lift and if I can't get rid of my "butt" (its what i call my pouch of a stomach because it looks like a little butt) I will have the skin taken.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started going to the gym a few weeks ago. I also have one breast that's a bit larger than the other due to 5 nursing babies....lol. And I'm only a small C cup but I think a lift would do me good. It's so weird to think about myself again and not about having more babies.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast