Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I had the same issue last time while breastfeeding but was hoping the fact I'm only partially breastfeeding would make a difference. I've only had 2 full cycles so could also just be that everything needs to settle down. My previous cycle could possibly have only been a 4 day lp so I'm just going to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I've started exercising doing wii fit cardio exercises for an hour or more a day plus have started tracking what I eat on my fitness pal. I'm doing it all pretty loosely at mo as hubby is still slightly against another baby but is also coming around to the idea. We are also still mid house renovation/house move so defo no plans yet but I've noticed hubby getting a bit lazy with protection recently so have decided to make the changes just in case!! I've not cut out meat yet but am planning on becoming a vegetarian but want to get used to heating just around 1500cals first. Have been so good with no snacking though! Never thought I had that will power in me!! Lol! Just hope I'm not on the exercise too long before we do actually try if we do!!!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done foxy, the hardest part for me has been no snacking, and then not eating a massive meal in the evening because I haven't snacked all day lol
    I've had a couple of bad days and I did consider just taking a break with the school holidays here, but I've decided I'm going to stick as closely to the diet as possible and then restart the exercise in September. With my cycle not cooperating ATM I think a break won't do much harm. It may even help if I'm not putting my body through too much.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes agree you need to let your body get back to normal and a break in exercise will probably help! Well done for sticking to the diet though! Think it's defo the hardest bit especially with the exercise!! Hey a couple of bad days are only cheat days and they are recommended!!
    We went to legoland at the weekend so didn't count calories then and totally enjoyed my cheat days! Think the chocolate fudge cake alone was my days calorie allowance! Lol!
    Have been good since I got home but really want to cut out meat and fish which we tend to eat a lot of but know if I say to DH why I'm cutting out hell just start moaning again about how he's done with sleepless nights blah blah and can't be bothered to listen it that right now lol!
    To be fair to him he has said he knows how much it means to me and because he loves me he can see himself caving to give me what I won't but he doesn't believe we have any chance at a girl.....maybe we don't but we can't afford ht and if it's boy no 3 for us then he will be meant to be and at least I can say I tried and gave it my all iykwim? No way would he give in to a fourth as much as I'd love to! lol!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I know what you mean I just want to say I tried something different

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds really good for pink foxy! Hope boys enjoyed Legoland ��

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thanks sweet! Glad I read this as was just about to tuck into the boys left over scrambled eggs lol that gave me the willpòwer and reminded me why I'm doing it! Lol!
    Yes they loved the legoland Monday was sooo much buster than Sunday thought it'd be the other way round but seems like a lot of schools tagged inset days onto the end of the sumner term! Still nice to do as we're not going away this year so was a nice break. Totally worth it just for the chocolate fudge cake though, lol!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There isn't much that isn't worth it for chocolate fudge cake lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol couldn't agree more! Lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today is a good day. Today I feel happy and relaxed and like things are falling into place. Today I feel satisfied and like the lucky person that I am, I have 4 healthy, mostly happy (lol) children. Who cares that they are all boys?? Not me! Today I feel like I could be happy with 5 boys, in fact today I feel like if I never am lucky enough to get another bfp I could move on and be happy with my all boy family. I mean I'll have to do it at some point anyway right?
    And today I have managed to eat according to the diet with out even thinking about it! It's so much easier when it doesn't matter. When I'm feeling really down about it I just want that huge slab of chocolate cake and to constantly munch all day, and it's hard not to do that because I feel like all the struggling is in vain anyway. When it doesn't matter that much it suddenly becomes easy.

Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast