Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's like that thing where it says only the first and last letter needs to be in the right place for the brain to be able to read it. Since having autocorrect though I have got so lazy with texting. I just tap roughly where the letters should be and let the phone sort it out ha ha made so many mistakes I annoyed myself so trying to correct them as I go but I still miss some or get excited trying to say something and send it too quickly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol that's it! Lol! So me too I talk fast when I'm excited and text even faster! Lol!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boys are being difficult today. Now I'm wondering if I could cope with another and thinking why couldn't just one if them be a girl so that it would be easier to think about not having more. I always feel I'm being selfish by wanting more than 4 anyway but it's made harder by the fact that if I call it a day now I will never have a daughter

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Argh ditto? Tbf ds1 has been an angel have had SIL round and her ds1 and mine played wonderfully together but ds2 was on a proper moan up today! Think it's his teeth! Days like today I wonder why I want another and think I'm crazy!!
    Sil also brought round some muffins from sainsburys, so today has been a monumental cheat day! Lol! Ah well if I'm going to cheat I may as well do it properly! Haven't got on wii either so think today will need to be scratched s&d start again tomorrow! Lol!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm surprised I've managed to be good today. There was a fight and things thrown and blood. I think ds1 may scar between his eyebrows where ds2 threw gator golf at him! I've had 2 meals, no snacking and no meat. But yeah when you cheat there is no point doing it half hearted lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! Sounds like a very stressed and eventful day!! Well done you for sticking to it today! That's excellent! Just think it's bedtime now.....ah soon be peace! Lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure it will be better tomorrow..... I think.... I hope Lol
    Everyone is asleep now though phew!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah I love bedtime! Lol! Even I'm in bed early tonight! Need to otherwise I'll prob eats bother 3000 calories!! Lol!
    Ah did you watch obem tonight? Loved the couple at the end so sweet childhood sweethearts! Did feel envious when they had a girl though I'm not going to lie! Lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't, I've still been trying to catch up with the episodes that were on during the World Cup lol
    I got hungry and ended up eating Pringles. I'm counting that as a 3rd meal lol think I'm still with in calories and all that

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surely Pringles must count as a third meal!! Lol! If you're in your cals great if not hey it's a cheat day it's all good! Lol!
    Was so busy yesterday must have proper burned the calories. I did wii fit in the morning too! Did have a pack of hula hoops about 10:30pm last night as had been painting playroom since 7pm and worked my dinner off. Knew I'd feel awful this morning otherwise.
    Think my blood sugar dropped the day I cheated on my diet just before dinner time. I reckon it's the big muffin I had as that was really the only big cheat I'd had before then! So of course to make myself feel better I had another half a muffin, dinner, maltesers and a bit of galaxy lol! If I'm gonna cheat I'm at least going to do it on nice stuff! Lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast