Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mobs What snacks do you grab for usually? I had to switch to eating nuts and dried fruit for snacking when swaying for the boys.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do people do it without swaying?!? Arrrggghhhh!!!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I snack on junk usually. Although I do like those oaty cereal bars and like go ahead type biscuits and things full of nuts. But chocolate, cakes, sweets, are what I usually go for. But also with meals i would eat a lot of meat and in 2 meals I can exceed the days calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Off topic but how annoying is it when people talk to you like you know nothing about babies. I put on Facebook about how I should have waited till after ds4 had eaten banana bread before getting dressed. My mums husband (I won't call him my step dad she married him about 5 years ago I've met him a handful of times and I can't say I've really taken to him) commented asking if it was a food fight so I just said no banana hands and dribble. And he replied about how he missed hienz chocolate rice pudding. So I said ds 4 only eats 'real' food now because he won't be spoon fed. He will spit out anything I put in his mouth so he can feed it to himself. He wrote "lol.....that's going to be interesting.....you do know he will start throwing it soon so the cats can try it"
    Oh really? Babies throw food? I never knew! We actually did baby led weaning, so he has always had finger foods, same as ds3 but ds 1 and 2 were spoon fed and they both had a stage of not wanting me to feed them when they started finger foods.
    I replied just saying he already does. It usually lands on ds2s plate, he has to be very vigilant. What I wanted to say was "good thing you warned me, I've never had a baby before!"
    Urgh I know with Facebook you can't tell tone etc but he is a patronising git who always tries to make himself sound smarter than other people when my 8 year old could probably out smart him.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate that. My best friend tried to tell me about babies when I had my 2nd. She has none :/ I think sometimes people just speak or comment as soon as the words come into their heads. I has someone absolutely astounded we had 4 girls, she kept repeating it and then said to dh I'm sure you feel let out. I could've happily slapped her and told her not to be so stupid.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't claim to know more than the next person on babies and children, but I think after 4 of them you know basic typical behaviour. I remember telling him that DS3 was in the smaller side, at least for my babies. 1 and 2 had been in larger sizes for their age ds3 was always in smaller sizes. He said "that'll be because the clothes were stretched when they others wore them" and laughed. Yeah or it could be that the others were on and above the 91st centile and ds3 was in the 25th.
    I hate when people make out that you can't join in and bond with your children of a different gender. I sit and watch football, and marvel DVDs etc yes I'd love a girl but doesn't mean I get left out of boy things. Unless I choose not to take part and then it's so I can have a bit of peace lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well he does sound like a bit of a nob lol
    Kids love different things regardless of their gender don't they?
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, they are people after all arnt they. If adults can all have different interests and likes and dislikes then why can't children.

Gender desire is such a weird thing to experience and a weird place to be. I mean here we are saying how gender doesn't matter because each child is an individual, yet we still desperately want the opposite gender. Enough to change our diet and lifestyle to achieve that.
    I get annoyed that people would assume I want a girl and would be disappointed to only have boys, because it's like saying my boys are second prize. Yet I was disappointed to hear I was having a 4th boy, and I do want a girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree it's very confusing and difficult! You are so grateful and happy for what you have but still feel a bit.....I don't know maybe incomplete? Is that the right word?
    But yes you're not allowed to show it in public otherwise people think you're a monster!!

Your mums DH sounds like a right sort! Very patronising by the sounds of it!

Yes I do finding worrying that we can seem to do the sane things but end up with opposites but then I suppose there is no magic bullet to mane that difference! It could just be the subtlest changes between that's let us have what we have bad all our swaying may just tip the odds in our favour....
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so. Surely one of us will get our turn soon.

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast