Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe hide her profile for a bit so you can't see her newsfeed? The news will wear off eventually and then there will be something else happening at school to throw the attention off her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I feel a bit better today. Although I did just realise that this actually means I am the only one in that group of people now without a girl.
    I can't help but wonder if everyone feels some level of disappointment. Those people who say they will only have 2 and stick to it. When they get a 2nd boy or 2nd girls do they feel the "oh I don't get to do the boy/girl thing then" or does it not even enter their heads.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it must not because they seem to just get on with it and raise the two they've got. No idea! I've read some interesting views from people on here and on other sites about why they'd even prefer ALL of one gender but ended up with the other. Grass is always greener though right?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I guess so. I think I'm just greedy wanting both lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely not That would make me greedy too lol

Think we've done the boy bit so now we just want to see what this girl fuss is all about!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So the friend who has a boy and girl and is pregnant with a baby by a new guy who has only boys (she told me 5 but then confessed only 3 are biologically his) had her scan today. It's a girl. I felt physically sick waiting for news this morning. Trying to keep it together because it's dh birthday and don't want to spoil it for him. It's bit fair, she already has a daughter and he isn't even allowed to see his kids!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So it's official. Of 4 friends waiting to hear the gender, every one of them got a girl.
    1 now has 1 of each.
    The 2nd already had one of each but her boyfriend had 3 boys, so they were hoping girl.
    And the 3rd has 4 boys and heard girl.
    The last just announced a girl after 3 boys. I knew it would be. We are part of a small group and what are the odds of 2 people in that group ending up with 4 boys?!
    Everywhere I go I am the only one with just boys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you feeling today MOB? X x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't even be sad after the last one. I've exhausted all my sadness recently.
    Dh has agreed to full on swaying in jan then ttc in feb but the last week or so I really don't know if I have the energy. I'm not saying anything to him yet but I just feel like I can be happy with my 4 boys. And I don't know if I can put myself through the waiting and hoping again. I keep thinking if I don't give it a go will I regret it one day? But at the same time I feel like maybe I'm ready to just move on. If I sway and get a 5th boy anyway, what then? Do I keep telling myself that maybe the next one would be a girl, if we just try one more time? And while I wish I could have a big family of 8 or 10 I know I couldn't afford that.
    I'm still undecided but I'm wondering if it's time to just face facts and get on with my life. Today I only felt happiness with my boys, I didn't feel any kind of sadness or longing when people posted about their daughters on Facebook.
    I must say that the person who announced last has been great. She hasn't flooded Facebook with girl stuff at all yet.
    I know I will probably have days or even weeks when I'm really down again though.
    Although I have always wanted a 5th baby, I do think that if I had a girl already I'd be able to look at all the other things on life and make a more level headed decision.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Hun how you doing? Are you feeling any better? I'm feeling the same as you at the moment everyone is having girls and I just can't shake off the jealous feeling. It's getting harder! Feel like every time they get a girl it's one less chance for me! Crazy I know but I can't help feel that way!
    Wish I just didn't care and it would be what it would be, but I think I feel this way more because I know we won't be ttc for prob another 12 months I think.
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast